Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for buying accessories online???

Options
  • 05-01-2008 10:20pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

What websites would you recommend for buying accessories(like helmets for example) online?

www.chainreactioncycles.com seems good any other recommendations?

Finally baught my mtb,wentwith a GT avalanche 1.0,pretty happy with it so far.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Nice one, where did you buy it?

I've only ever used chainreactioncycles.
    Top place but I've no other recommendations.
    Sure they have everything you could possibly need

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Got it in kearneys in galway city, managed to get them to knock €30 off it too.

yea chain reaction seems pretty comprehensive alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

www.wiggle.co.uk

Good site free delivery over 50 quid. Bought my bike from them and a few bits after that never had any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

www.probikekit.com is a good place for team clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

There is a good list in the first post in the sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Eh, Probikekit, whom I buy alot of tackle off............I got a set of HighRoad, Top and Bibs.....yesterday, instead of a pair of GP400 tyres.
    eMailed them but no reply of yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah, I've bought a few things off chain reaction. Free shipping to Ireland is pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭banaco73

I buy some of my cycling / swim gear from

www.sugroo.com

has some good deals on helmets and tri bars at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

i got one of their helmets last year, love it. big scoops on the front with anti-bug mesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have used Chain Reaction, Wiggle and PBK and would recommend all. Also BikePlus were good and very helpful. I have found a fair few of the smaller UK shops will include Ireland in their free delivery over X amount even if it isn't mentioned on the site. It can be worth using Google if you are looking for something in particular.

• Advertisement
Advertisement