Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mutt of a Car

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I dunno, looks a bit ruff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Heh, reminds me of that film 'Dumb & Dumber'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

wow., i want that!., to light it on fire., :D

reminds me of that car show on sky where "celebs" get chased around a track in cat and mouse style by some pro driver in a jag., stupid program, theres not way in hell the little banger is going to outrun the jag.,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Max_Damage wrote: »
    that wouldn't have anything to do with "dumb & dumber" written on the side of the car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

vtec wrote: »
    wow., i want that!., to light it on fire., :D

reminds me of that car show on sky where "celebs" get chased around a track in cat and mouse style by some pro driver in a jag., stupid program, theres not way in hell the little banger is going to outrun the jag.,

Yea, that show was Vroom-Vroom, a depriate attempt by Sky to tap into the motoring scene, it just awfull clearly trying to be Top Gear.

Yea one of the 1st shows there was that race and some G-List celeb toppled ''The mouse'', think the car was a Nissan K10, ya see them grabbing onto the A-pillar while the car slides across the asphalt, few more cm and they could of lost a hand!

The next show they had chicken wire for the side windows.

-VB-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Cremo wrote: »
    that wouldn't have anything to do with "dumb & dumber" written on the side of the car?

Beat me to it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Cremo wrote: »

Never even noticed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Halfdog

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Duh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Yea, that show was Vroom-Vroom, a depriate attempt by Sky to tap into the motoring scene, it just awfull clearly trying to be Top Gear.

Yea one of the 1st shows there was that race and some G-List celeb toppled ''The mouse'', think the car was a Nissan K10, ya see them grabbing onto the A-pillar while the car slides across the asphalt, few more cm and they could of lost a hand!

The next show they had chicken wire for the side windows.

-VB-

Vroom Vroom was indeed terrible.Remember the "Holy Smoke" feature???.Why would Rupert Murdoch think anyone would be interested in that???????

Advertisement