Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instant Pizza Mix / Dough

• 05-01-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭

Does Instant Pizza Mix / Dough exist .. and if so , where can i find it

Comments

Why they don't sell frozen pizza dough in this country is beyond me.

You can buy baked pizza breads in superquinn and add your own toppings.....but it isn't the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

i dount like those ready made pizza bases at all.

i remember years ago, Quinnsworth used to stock a Pizza dough mix in the home baking section.

I checked tescos a few months back and even asked about it, but i have yet to see anything of its sort stocked.

(there's no Superquinn down this neck of the woods)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

I remember Aldi or Lidl used to sell pizza dough in a tin, with a small jar of sauce and you added your own toppings. Great idea and tasted pretty good. Otherwise don't think I've ever seen Instant Pizza Dough mix but will keep an eye out next time I'm in Tescos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

McDougall's make one, it used to be widely available here.

http://www.rhmfoodservice.co.uk/mcd/products/p5.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

i'll have look around aldi / lidl during the week,

• Advertisement
Advertisement