Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde Jokes

Options
  • 06-01-2008 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.
    The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"
    Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"
    Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00
    The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"
    Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

A blonde had just totalled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
    "My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
    "Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
    "Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
    "Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
    "Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.
    As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.
    Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”
    To which she replied, “There certainly is!”
    My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, and all in the name of humour!" The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little sh** on your knee."

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.
    February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."Duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!
    March - Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"
    April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!
    May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!
    June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.
    July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!
    August - Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.
    September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???
    October - Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.
    November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!
    December - Couldn't call 911....."Duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!
    What a year!!

There was a blonde woman named, Cindy, that was in deep financial problems.
    So she got on her knees and prayed "Dear
    God, please let me win the lottery. I really need your help or
    I'll loose my car, the house, and everything else." She doesn't
    win. The next day she prays to God "God! I really really need
    your help! I'll loose my car, the house, and everything else."
    Once again, she doesn't win. The next day she says the same
    prayer; then God speaks to her “Cindy! Work with me here, BUY
    A TICKET!!"

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all
    these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid,
    so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are
    smart. While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is
    going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.

The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets
    down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and
    smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living
    room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.
    He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at
    the same time.
    He goes over and asks her if she is OK. She replies yes. He asks
    what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him
    that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by
    painting the house. He then asks her why she has a ski jacket
    over her fur coat. She replies that she was reading the
    directions on the paint can and they said....
    FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS.
    [/B]

<post edited to Cloud skin friendly... Rabies>

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

What does a blonde say when you ask her if your car indicators are working?
    Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No

Why was the blonde upset when she got her driving licence?
    Because she got an 'F' in sex.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&Ms factory?
    For throwing out all the Ws

How can you tell if a fax has been sent by a blonde?
    It has a stamp on it.

There were three people stranded on an island, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde. The brunette looked over the water to the mainland and estimated about 20 miles to shore. So she announced, "I'm going to try to swim to shore." So she swam out five miles, and got really tired. She swam out ten miles from the island, and she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.
    The second one, the redhead, said to herself, "I wonder if she made it." I guess it's better to try to get to the mainland than stay here and starve." So she attempts to swim out. The redhead had a lot more endurance than the brunette, as she swam out 10 miles before she even got tired. After 15 miles, she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.
    So the blonde thought to herself, "I wonder if they made it! I think I'd better try to make it, too." So she swam out 5 miles, ten miles, 15 miles, NINETEEN miles from the island. The shore was just in sight, but she said, "I'm too tired to go on!" So she swam back.

"He was on top ", she replied.
    "You will have a boy !" the doctor exclaimed.

The second woman was asked the same question.
    "I was on top ", was the reply.
    "you will have a baby girl. " said the doctor.

With this, the third women, a blonde, burst into tears.
    "What's the matter ?" asked the doc.
    "Am I going to have puppies ?".....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:)Good One's Toots85:)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

:D U just can't beat a good blonde joke!

Toots85 wrote: »
    :D U just can't beat a good blonde joke!

True Toots85,

Or a good wife:rolleyes: Joke, my only problem is I have a Blonde Wife:eek:

She was boiling an egg the other day and she burned it:o

What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you....RUN she's still holding the Grenade:p

What do you call 100 blondes standing ear to ear.....A Windtunnel:)

Hahahaha!!

Degrees Of Blondeness

1st DEGREE:
    Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror, and says, "Hmmm, this person looks familiar." The second blonde says, "Here, let me see!" So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

2nd DEGREE:
    A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door, she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head. The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it." The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

3rd DEGREE:
    A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?" The blonde replies, "Oh that's easy: W."

4th DEGREE:
    What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? "Is it mine?"

5th DEGREE:
    Returning home from work, a blonde was astonished to see that she had been robbed. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, and then sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned,"I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!

A young brunette goes into the doctor's office
    and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
    "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony.
    She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams,
    and so it goes on, everywhere she touches makes her scream.
    The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"
    She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."
    "I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."

There once was a blonde who was very tired of blonde jokes and insults directed at her intelligence. So she cut and dyed her hair, got a make-over, got in her car, and began driving around in the country. Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepherd who was tending to them.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep here will you let me have one?" she asked. The shepherd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed. "You have 171 sheep," said the blonde in triumph. Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice. She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.

She picked it up and was petting it when the shepherd walked over to her and asked,
    "If I can guess your real hair color, will you give me my sheep back?"
    The blonde thought it was only fair to let him try.
    Your a blonde!
    Now give me back my dog.

FTW, I'm blonde too!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Sorry Toots,

If I had known you were blonde I would have written slower:rolleyes:

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb?

"You can change those things?!"

A blonde went in the library and walked up to the librarian behind the desk and said, "I would like a cheeseburger."

The librarian replied,"Shh! This is a library!" The blonde blushed. "oh, sorry.." then she whispered, "I would like a cheeseburger."

A blonde guy was sitting in a bar when he spots a very pretty young woman. He advances towards her when the bartender says to him, "Don't waste your time on that one. She's a lesbian." The blonde goes over to her anyway and says, "So which part of Lesbia are you from?"

A highway patrolman pulled up alongside a speeding car on the freeway. As the officer peered through the driver's window, he was astounded to find that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting.

The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, "Pull over!" at the top of his lungs. "No!" the blonde yelled back, "Scarf!"

A blonde and a redhead were sitting together having drinks, when the blonde noticed a man walking towards them with an arm full of long stem red roses. The blonde says to the redhead, "isn't that your husband coming carrying all those roses?"

The redhead says, yes it is.

The blonde responds by saying, "Oh you are so lucky".

The redhead says, "No I'm not. All that means is that I have to spend the whole week-end flat on my back, with my legs in the air and spread apart."

The blonde says, "Oh my, don't you have a vase to put them in"?

Lol! I'm not a bottle blonde - more of a reddy blonde really so it doesn't count! :p (at least that's what I tell myself!)

Two blondes are in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their car with a coathanger. The first blonde says "I just can't seem to get this door open!!" to which the second blonde replies, "Well you'd better hurry up! It's raining and the top's down!"

Q: Why did the blonde try and steal a police car?
    A: On the back she saw "911" and thought it was a Porsche.

Q: What does Star Trek's Dr Bones McCoy say before he performs brain surgery on a blonde?
    A: Space. The final frontier..........

Q: What did the blond do when she missed the 66 Bus?
    A: She took the 33 bus twice instead.

Q: How do you measure their intelligence?
    A: Stick a tire pressure gauge in their ear.

Q: How do you make a blonde's eyes Twinkle?
    A: You shine a torchlight in her ear.

Q: Why couldn't the blonde manage to make Ice-Cubes?
    A: She couldn't find the recipe.

Q: What's brown, red, black and blue?
    A: A Brunette who's been tellin one too many blonde jokes.

Q: Why was the blonde fired from the banana plantation?
    A: She was throwing out all the bent ones.

A very large, old, building was being torn down in Chicago to make room for a new skyscraper. Due to its proximity to other buildings it could not be imploded and had to be dismantled floor by floor.

While working on the 49th floor, two construction workers found a skeleton in a small closet behind the elevator shaft.

They decided that they should call the police. When the police arrived they directed them to the closet and showed them the skeleton fully clothed and standing upright. They said, "This could be Jimmy Hoffa or somebody really important."

Two days went by and the construction workers couldn't stand it any more, they had to know who they had found. They called the police and said, "We are the two guys who found the skeleton in the closet and we want to know if it was Jimmy Hoffa or somebody important."

The police said, "It's not Jimmy Hoffa, but it was somebody kind of important."

"Well, who was it?"

"The 1956 Blonde National Hide-and-Seek Champion."

NEW INVENTIONS BY BLONDES:

The water-proof towel

Glow in the dark sunglasses

Solar powered flashlight

Submarine screen door

A book on how to read

Inflatable dart board

A dictionary index

Powdered water

Pedal powered wheel chair

Water proof tea bags

Zero proof alcohol

Reusable ice cubes

Skinless bananas

A “Do It Yourself Roadmap”

How does a blonde like her eggs in the morning?

Fertilized.

How does a blond turn on the light after sex?

She opens the car door.

Why did the blonde stand in front of a mirror with his eyes closed?

He wanted to see what he looked like asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

What does a Blonde mother say to her Blonde Daughter?

If you're not in bed by ten o'clock come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

• Advertisement

H.O.T.A.S. wrote: »
    What does a Blonde mother say to her Blonde Daughter?

If you're not in bed by ten o'clock come home.
    Good un' H.O.T.A.S.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭andy1249

Solar powered flashlight

Ahem :

http://www.solareagle.com/sunmate_flash.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Why do blondes not wash their faces?
    They're afraid they might drown!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Two blondes were sitting on a bench talking ... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away ... Florida or the moon?" The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ...?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Q? What do you call a clever blonde?

A: A golden Retriever

Advertisement