Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in Doughiska

Options
  • 06-01-2008 4:00am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭

Is the traffic bad between Doughiska and Parkmore in the morning (around 8.30)? Are there traffic jams, or is it fairly quick moving? Just looking for a new home. I've got a car, and I'm trying to decide whether to go for the cheap option or stay on the Tuam Rd/Bohermore. I'm not a morning person though, so if there's traffic, I'll have to stay over the direction that I'm at now. Thanks in advance, I always get great advice here, and I really appreciate it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Over&Over

It's pretty bad, unless you leave at 07.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

i have lived in doughiska and college road (near bothermore) and work in parkmore. like the last poster says if you leave early you will be grand in doughiska, but if you leave after 8 you will probably be in traffic. and the new briar hill shopping centre has not helped the traffic problems.
    no matter what time i leave college road i seem to be at most 15 minutes, and its nearer town.

going home thou doughiska is much better than college road as you usually get held up near well park. if traffic is bad it can take about 30 mins to get home.
    that said half an hour is hardly bad

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

Thanks a million. That's it decided for me. I don't mind getting stuck in the evening. But the morning is a different matter! I'm out there in about 10 mins now. I'll stay over this side of town.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement