Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good European ladders??

• 06-01-2008 4:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

At the moment our NA devision plays the ladders on TWL . Are there any european leagues/ladders which attract more clans then TWL ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

You could try clanbase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

ED? have ladders for :Search and Destroy,Team Deathmatch, Headquarters, Sabotage, Domination, S&D 3v3, Hardcore only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Thanks lads. We are in TWL and while I prefer how TWL does everything I am dissappointed with the activity within the ladders , or lack thereof. So at the moment I am liking the look of Clanbase over Enemydown as Clanbase appears to be more structured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

You have ESL also. We used to do both ESL and CB. CB has a much higher skill level overall IMO though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

The main reason I really dont like CB is the fact that it has no AC at all, which makes you go hmm when a team always knows where you are

• Advertisement

KamiKazi wrote: »
    The main reason I really dont like CB is the fact that it has no AC at all, which makes you go hmm when a team always knows where you are

How do you mean they have no AC?? I am familiar with PB Bans and Punksbusted , but not Games Violations. CB requires you to stream to Games Violations, which I am assuiming is similar to PB Bans and Punksbusted. IS Games Violations inferior?

Any chance of a link to ESL ?? I have never heard of it before.

Also , Kamakazi what leagues/ladders does your clan participate in?

Yes all players run PB and all servers stream but thats it, hardly tough to bypass :/

We play in Enemydown, where Xray Anticheat is mandatory so its pretty hard to cheat and get away with it. SGL have their own AC but they havent starting running CoD4 ladders yet.

Well at least players that have been banned on games violations will not be able to play. What does Xray anticheat actually do ?? Does it just look for cvars etc? Do you have a link to SGL? I have never heard of that league either ( complete nood to european compitition :p ) .

SGL

Xray monitors your processes and takes screenshots that you upload after the match, monitoring processes catches aimbots / multihacks and screenshots show wallhacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There is EuroDom and Clandle, 2 excellent leagues

• Advertisement

Keep them coming , we are looking for the most active competition we can find. I like the way EuroDom use a system of capturing countries/cities, thats a nice little novelty.

As far as I can see Clandle do not run ladders , right??

ESL run CoD4 ladders, no AC as of yet though

KamiKazi wrote: »
    ESL run CoD4 ladders, no AC as of yet though

Thanks for that man. I put Bf2 , BF2142 and CoD 4 into my games list and every time I click on one of the navigation buttons it says that none of my games are supported. Are you sure they have CoD4 ladders ?

When you create your clan and have five members with GUID's on the roster click on the play! button top left and it should bring you to the ladder selection screen

Yeah i got there eventually . Its a pitty there are no 5v5 or 6v6 ladders :(

There are 5v5 ladders, click

Advertisement