Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Postponed test wait?

Options
  • 06-01-2008 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

hey folks,

FINALLY got a test date in raheny, suited me perfectly, 10th jan.

then they cancelled my test due to ''unforeseen circumstances''

now have it on 18th, same time as college exam.

Crux of matter: if i postpone the test any ideas how long ill be waiting for next date to come up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

figs86 wrote: »
    hey folks,

FINALLY got a test date in raheny, suited me perfectly, 10th jan.

then they cancelled my test due to ''unforeseen circumstances''

now have it on 18th, same time as college exam.

Crux of matter: if i postpone the test any ideas how long ill be waiting for next date to come up?
    Telephone them and explain. As they have made the initial cancellation, they should facilitate you with another time/date.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Thats what i did. They rang me on thursday to say my test next monday was cancelled and if i could move it to friday, which i agreed to. But then had to ring back back because i had work. They moved it to next thursday, no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Yea ring them, they are actually so nice about it all.

Advertisement