Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Power Supply Blew

• 06-01-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me i just bought an xbox360 in the us,plugged in the power supply with an us-uk power adapter and it bloody blew, any ideas on what to do? is it possible to get a xbox360 power supply and hook it up to the xbox? really need help here im not a happy bunny :mad: TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

So you plugged a power supply expecting 110v into a socket giving 220v and you're surprised? Time to start browsing eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I never said i was supprised just mad that i could be so stupid mr smartass :P if i buy a uk powersupply for the console will it blow or should i just get a us one with a converter

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

UK should be fine.

Ok Thanks man

Anyone have one floating about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I might have 1 or 2

kensutz wrote: »
    I might have 1 or 2
    seriously?

No one got one off an xbox that broke or something? Havent got a credit card to buy online :( have cash waiting for anyone that has one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

I am trying to order one at the moment through m$ direct drop me a line and I'll see if I can get two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

No one got one off an xbox that broke or something? Havent got a credit card to buy online :( have cash waiting for anyone that has one

www.3v.ie

• Advertisement

Cant be arsed getting a 3v voucher...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Cant be arsed getting a 3v voucher...

Bet you were not arsed getting a power converter too.

krazy_8s wrote: »
    Bet you were not arsed getting a power converter too.

lol nope :P me being stupid thought it might be dual voltage, but all is good now just got one on ebay for 40 euro :p

Advertisement