Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTSC Rogue Trooper wont play anymore???

• 06-01-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi gang,

got an elite for xmas, havent played many games on it as im waiting to get a memory stick to transfer my profile. I did buy rogue trooper from the states in NTSC format and have been playing the past week or so, it seemed fine, but now it wont load past the old xbox logo, it just seems to freeze there. I dropped in halo3 just to see if other games work and it works fine.

Anyone have a problem like this before? Any ideas whats wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

rogue trooper isnt ntsc, its region free

so its got absolutely nothing to do with the region that its stopped working

sounds like a disc issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Region free doesn't mean it's not NTSC. If it came from the States it is an NTSC disc.

If it worked for you originally and then stopped it wouldn't be a format issue. If that was the issue it wouldn't have let you boot the game in the first place. More than likely is a disc issue. Did you try cleaning it?

Advertisement