Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12:55 at plumpton-- E/W bet (today)

Options
  • 06-01-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Dont know if anyone else has seen it but there 2 Fav's and the rest are miles out.. Do an E/W on the outsiders might return a profit. I need tricast with all them for €1 cost €30 (sorry left out the lowest outsided 66/1 i think) I'll post what i get back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Hate to burst your bubble but there are only 6 runners and the places are only 1-2. And tricasts are for old grannies at the greyhound track.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ah feck just noticed it only let me do the forecast ,,, ah well.. Nevermind ... should have looked closer.. just hope an outsider comes second now haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

well there was a 25/1 winner and a 66/1 second.. and wouldn't you know it it's the one i left out !!!! 550+ paid out... I should have just done them all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

NeVeR wrote: »
    well there was a 25/1 winner and a 66/1 second.. and wouldn't you know it it's the one i left out !!!! 550+ paid out... I should have just done them all

The favs fell as well, with the last left falling at the last hurdle.

Advertisement