Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linfield v Cliftonville

Options
  • 06-01-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Belfast derby live on Sky Sports Monday night. Skybet are 10/3 against Cliftonville. I make them more a 2/1 shot as there's very little between the two sides.

That being said there is also value in backing anytime scorers Ferguson and Thompson with Spoilsports who are big on both players.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

telecaster wrote: »
    Belfast derby live on Sky Sports Monday night. Skybet are 10/3 against Cliftonville. I make them more a 2/1 shot as there's very little between the two sides.

That being said there is also value in backing anytime scorers Ferguson and Thompson with Spoilsports who are big on both players.

Cheers for the reminder, had forgotten all about this game, might go with a small punt on under 2.5 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Team news from Cliftonville is bad, I knew Scannell was out, but not Holland and McAlinden. If you haven't had a bet yet I'd hold off until the starting XI is known.

See here for team news

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I haved backed Linfield at 2.16

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

raheny red wrote: »
    Cheers for the reminder, had forgotten all about this game, might go with a small punt on under 2.5 goals.

Last minute change and went for home win, d'oh :rolleyes: :(

Advertisement