Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor - When Someone Rings My Number It Goes Straight to Voicemail

• 06-01-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Every now and again and a bit recently I seem to have this problem,where my phone is on and reception is good and a friend might ring my phone and it goes straight to my voicemail as if my phone is off.

It has been happening alot recently.

Any reason for this ? or just same old crappy Meteor ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Check that your call divery isnt set to 085-5-yournumber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

sometimes my signal bars show as high/seven bars but when i try to send a messege it fails sayiny no network. only happens rarely so not too bothered by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try replacement SIM or a different phone. Also report it to Meteor.

Voila.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

just restart the phone it should do the trick - this seems to happen sometimes when the signal drops - used to happen on my K750i and the wife's Motorola V3 as well as a Nokia I had too

Advertisement