Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chesterfield furniture in Ireland.

Options
  • 06-01-2008 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Sorry if this seems a bit off topic for this forum but I'm doing my nut trying to find a place in Ireland that stocks reproduction Chesterfield furniture.

Anyone know of anywhere I can go and actually see the furniture. I do buy a lot of stuff online but this is one of those things you just got to see and feel before committing to a purchase.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to Gardening/DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

I think perhaps Chez Nous Shop in an Industrial Estate opposite the Globe retail park on the Monread Road in Naas might be the place to try. Have only been in the shop once or twice but they might have what you want. Give them a call. Saw a sign on the road last week that they have a sale on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

J E Coyle , Monaghan and Castlebrook Crafts spring to mind. Also Des Higginbotham in Dublin all have repro furniture lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 birdflan

Try christy birds in Portobello, or www.christybird.com

Advertisement