Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bangers in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 06-01-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone hears bangers going off constantly around balbriggan for last 3 hours or so.. Seem to be too frequent to be fireworks,anyone have any idea where its coming from?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

That'll just be the regular shooting practice up at Ben Head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Ah thanks for that,was curious as didn't know there was such a place around.
    Had look at their site there and think I might go next weekend!
    thanks
    suzie

suzieb wrote: »
    Ah thanks for that,was curious as didn't know there was such a place around.
    Had look at their site there and think I might go next weekend!
    thanks
    suzie
    You might be getting Courtlough mixed up with the Gormanstown army camp at Ben Head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Oh I didn't realise that.. I meant the shooting ground where you can go for an hour or so and do clay pigeon shooting and archery or that..Wouldn't be cut out for gormanstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Bluetonic wrote: »
    You might be getting Courtlough mixed up with the Gormanstown army camp at Ben Head.
    gormanstown:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    would that be near gormanston

• Advertisement

the GALL wrote: »
    gormanstown:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Really, were you that confused? I feel sorry for you if you can't decipher when a simple spelling mistake has been made, keep taking the tablets and enjoy life. :rolleyes:
    You should really have a question mark to end your question, and also start with a capital letter. I'd point out that your use of Gormanston should have a capital letter too, but I'd never be so picky.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Really, were you that confused? I feel sorry for you if you can't decipher when a simple spelling mistake has been made, keep taking the tablets and enjoy life. :rolleyes:

You should really have a question mark to end your question, and also start with a capital letter. I'd point out that your use of Gormanston should have a capital letter too, but I'd never be so picky.

Yea your right,
    I thought you had a problem with the pronunciation that's why no capitals just to keep it simple for you.

Yea your right,
    I thought you had a problem with the pronunciation that's why no capitals just to keep it simple for you.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement