Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for flights to thailand

• 06-01-2008 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi

im goimg to thailand in july with a few mates. were trying to find flights but the cheapest quote we got so far is over 1000. can anyone tell me where i can get some cheap flightsconfused.gif. any help would be much apprecieated.

steo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

steob16 wrote: »
    hi

im goimg to thailand in july with a few mates. were trying to find flights but the cheapest quote we got so far is over 1000. can anyone tell me where i can get some cheap flightsconfused.gif. any help would be much apprecieated.

steo
    I flew to Thailand on 23rd July last year and it cost me pretty much €1000. Although it's not peak season over there, flights are expensive because of holiday time here.

I went with Etihad via Abu Dhabi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

When are you planning on going?
    I'm going for most of May, shouldn't be spending more than 800 on my flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭FledNanders

When are you planning on going?
    I'm going for most of May, shouldn't be spending more than 800 on my flights.

I'm going around then aswell, who are you booking your flights with?

Looking at KLM's website, they seem to be offering the best deal

Got my flights the other day. Flying to Vientienne in Laos via Frankfurt/Bangkok in the 1st week of May, home from Bangkok 4 weeks later. Got it all for 845 with travelpaths.ie. Good price I thought!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I flew with Ethihad FROM LONDON. Cost less then 650euros and with the weak sterling you should get it even cheaper.

Fly BMI to Heathrow and get Ethihad from there - lovely comfortable new planes as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

you should try www.e-travel.ie, they have the cheapest flight options from my experience. Im looking to go to thailand in march and they are best prices I have seen from various websites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

im going in may, cost me €840 with scandinavian sas. i booked it through goforless.ie

Advertisement