Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

06 opel corsa

Options
  • 06-01-2008 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I need to find the color code for my opel corsa it's a 06 corsa club and the colour is pearlescent air blue.any one help?:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I might have pulled this out of my backside but I think there might be a sticker inside the drivers door with vehicle details like this??????

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

it's not listed in the brochure, but just ring your dealer tomorrow. it's a fairly common colour, available on Tigra and Meriva IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

It is on the chassis plate inside the drivers door, will be printed below the chassis number, it will resemble something like Z20R (which is a black) or similar (cant remember air blue). To the right of the correct number there will be a 4 letter code (trim code) such as XXVM or something like that. If you have any trouble post a pic of the plate and i can tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Hi There- thanx for the help!! See attached photo of chassis plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

sorry, may have been unclear, you did take a pic of the chassis plate but there is also another with chassis number on it, should be inside the drivers door (on B pillar) on a 06 corsa and on older (~01) c models its under the bonnet on left near washer bottle. should be black in colour, although some of the new ones are white now. can you get a pic of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

hi,
    Just call up any opel dealer and they should be helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 OPEL PARTS GREE

[URL="javascript:void(0)"]PAINT, TOUCH-UP, AIR BLUE [/URL](4MU) (2 COAT)93160966 17 66 035

[URL="javascript:void(0)"]PAINT, AEROSOL SPRAY, AIR BLUE [/URL](PAINT CODE 21C) (2 COAT)93160965

Advertisement