Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Imagine the fuel economy on this...........

Options
  • 06-01-2008 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

.............Jensen Interceptor:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

7-9 mpg I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

"As new" - i'd love to know what the newspaper is there for so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Tauren wrote: »
    "As new" - i'd love to know what the newspaper is there for so....

So it doesn't get messed up by dirty shoes..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

My brother bought an old merc off him a couple of years ago. He has some queer yokes at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

cantdecide wrote: »
    My brother bought an old merc off him a couple of years ago. He has some queer yokes at times.

What, cars or customers??:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

sex...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Those bad boys had a very bad habit of bursting into flames at any moment. I think there are almost none that weren't on fire at one stage. Something to do with ignition wires or rubber hoses badly routed over the hottest parts of the engine I think... Also, try finding replacement glass for that rear hatch if it ever breaks... thats the stuff nightmares are made of! ARG! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

The FF is the one to get!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

ninty9er wrote: »
    .............Jensen Interceptor:eek::eek::eek::eek:

F**k fuel economy, carbon footprints, and CO2 emissions, thats a proper car!! :D:D:D

its just so fantastically politically incorrect. If the green party come knocking looking for votes, I'd have it sitting outside the front door just idling, I love it!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

He's flogging a "genuine" Metro 6R4 Group B rally car too. I've never seen a high end rally car with only a roll hoop (rather than a full cage) though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

TychoCaine wrote: »
    He's flogging a "genuine" Metro 6R4 Group B rally car too. I've never seen a high end rally car with only a roll hoop (rather than a full cage) though.

I think it's his son is the rally driver

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Engine: 7.2
    Speed: 133mph
    Acceleration to 60mph: 10.4 seconds
    Overall miles per gallon: 14

Cool car for the time i'd say. 4200 made apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

It drinks like Fr.Jack:D
    I know someone who had one of these....awesome sound off it (chrysler v8 i think)
    Dont remember it being very fast.....just buckets of torque (he pulled a caravan with it)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Ah sure that's nothing, I managed to get a Focus ST down to 2.5 mpg a while ago :)
    M50 yeah?

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement