Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leagues You Load in FM 2008

Options
  • 06-01-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got FM2008 over Xmas there and had a quick game of it there.

I think the Leagues automatically selected are the English League,Spain and Italian.

If i dont for example add the French,Portugese,Brazilian,Argentinian etc leagues,will players playing for clubs in those countries not show up when i do a search for a player based on attributes ?

But i know if i do add those leagues,the computer/game will have to process the league results from those games making the game a bit slower.

Just interested on any advice and what Leagues people loaded in their game.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

I normally load up three or so leagues, ones where i would accept a job offer. then i just choose ,

add additional players from............

i normally pick all the countries where i would sign a player from.
    normally the 32 or so teams i would expect to be in the world cup.......

and of course large database.... you get alot more players

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

I mainly just load up the 3 main ones, ENG-ITA-ESP,premier divisions and then the next division down for the league im starting i.e championship if i select a premiership side.

Advertisement