Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any merchandise-buyers on the boards?

• 06-01-2008 7:57pm

Anyone here pick up any merchandise or collect anything?

Personally, I buy a lot of it. I collect figures, i have a ton of t-shirts, CD's, Pendants, caps etc.

Pretty much if WWE put a logo on it I'll consider buying it. Although figures are what i'd buy more of than anything else.

Anyone here into it at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I buy the occasional t-shirt and a lot of DVDs. I also bought a replica belt a while ago. I've bought a figure or two in my time as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

DVD's mainly. I'm addicted to collecting them. I wouldn't know where to start even counting them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

have 3 replica belts (wwf attitude with the wwf logo, world heavyweight title with undertaker nameplate and undisputed belt)
    have about 100 or so dvds
    about 15 tshirts and 4 baseball jerseys (mania 17,19,22,23), i do love those baseball jerseys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

DVD's and books just really. Anything beyond that is stuff that i either don't have the money/space for. That said, i'd pick up the odd toy of one my favourite guys from when i was a kid. Or a wrestling t-shirt that doesn't look like crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

whats everyones favourite thirt? gotta say mine are either the orton family crest or edge sex and violence ones as theyre not really recognisable as being wrestling shirts,the newer orton one is class as well ive worn that going to nightclubs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

My fave t-shirt has to be my Edge - Crewd, Lewd and Tattooed one. When I was younger, I loved my Austin - F*CK FEAR, DRINK BEER one, that t-shirt rocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I have 3 T-Shirts, lots of DVDs and also alot of toys though I would love James Storms new shirt.

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=dns&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=637722194&Count2=554862618&CategoryID=9&Target=products.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

krudler wrote: »
    whats everyones favourite thirt? gotta say mine are either the orton family crest or edge sex and violence ones as theyre not really recognisable as being wrestling shirts,the newer orton one is class as well ive worn that going to nightclubs

+1 on both them shirts krudler

got the signed cactus jack one off ebay,yes I am a major Foley mark :D

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Try wweshop.com,wweeuroshop.com or eBay. Bound to be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Try wweshop.com,wweeuroshop.com or eBay. Bound to be there.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I have some tshirts and DVD's

Got the tshirts at some live shows in Belfast. Went around to the bar beside the travel lodge for some drinks wearing my newly purchesed Rated R tshirt and who comes into the bar none other that Edge and Lita.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I have 3 T-Shirts, lots of DVDs and also alot of toys though I would love James Storms new shirt.

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=dns&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=637722194&Count2=554862618&CategoryID=9&Target=products.asp

The problem I have with 95% of wrestling t-shirts is the damn writing that they always put on the back of them. Some of them like that James Storm t-shirt look cool but then they put his stupid catchphrase on the back. The last thing I want to wear is a t-shirt with a dumbass wrestling catchphrase like "I'm sorry about your damn luck" plastered on the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

The orton family one and his new one are by the far my favourite wrestling tshirts.As soon as I saw them,I had to have them.Like krudler,I have worn the new one to niteclubs aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

My Raw DVD arrived today enjoyable so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What RAW DVD is that.??..Does anyone know if THE RISE AND FALL OF ECW..is any good??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

krudler wrote: »

I always seem to go for the ones that don't really look like wrestling tshirts aswell.

My most recent ones would be the grey HBK one with the red wings and the Orton shadow one. My favourite wrestling t-shirt is my ROH CM Punk one, has 'Straight Edge' on the front and 'CM Punk' on the back. Also i have the long-sleeve purple Team Xtreme shirt, which I got signed by Jeff Hardy in June. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

callaway92 wrote: »
    What RAW DVD is that.??..Does anyone know if THE RISE AND FALL OF ECW..is any good??

Raw 15 year anniversary, i liked the rise and fall but i cant speak for others its a good retrospective

callaway92 wrote: »

Definitely a watchable DVD. Some very interesting moments, but can get a bit boring. If you're a big ECW fan then go for it. If not, either pick it up when you see a decent price tag, download it, or just pass on it.

Advertisement