Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar/Year Planner

• 06-01-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Has anyone seen a full year planner given away with any magazines or newspapers? I got a decent one last year with FourFourTwo, and am looking out for another one again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Has anyone seen a full year planner given away with any magazines or newspapers? I got a decent one last year with FourFourTwo, and am looking out for another one again.

Nah i didnt yet, but there are wallplanners i saw in a euroshop on sat for guess what...:D As my brother was lookin for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Where can I pick up a good sized 2009 Year Planner?

- I don't care if it advertises veterinary services or pile medication etc...

Will also listen to irritating sales people for up to 15 minutes too - if they'll provide a nice wall chart with Bank Holidays etc. !!!!

Advertisement