Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Access to sports->soccor

Options
  • 07-01-2008 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Although I am a registered and paid member of boards, I cannot access the Soccor forum or even access the Request forum. I think it's a disgrace that paying members don't have access to all forums. Can someone please shed some light on this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It looks like you are on the banlist from the Soccer category, perhaps for making an incorrect application on 29-07-2007. Being a paid member does not give you any special privileges except the benefits listed, it is voluntary.
    The Soccer forum has been a private forum for sometime now. People who wish to take part in the discussions do so by going through the application process in order to filter on troublemakers and stop the forum from being shutdown again. I suggest you send a private message to Thanx 4 The Fish and ask politely for your ban to be removed so you can re-apply for access again if you so wish.

Advertisement