Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Key Found in the Quays

Options
  • 07-01-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

As title,

Found a 1Gb USB key in the Keys over Christmas, forgot about it completly until last night, hence the late post.

Its got a lot of music on it.

I asked around the Pub that night but no ones knows who owns it, before I wipe it and give it away, I thought I would post here and hopefully the owner might be a boardies.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If no one claims it after a year and a day, you own all bank and credit card details found on it.

It's internet law.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Surely it would be smarter to keep all credit card details on a small slip of paper tucked carefully into the left hand pouch of your wallet...?

... behind the black and white picture of your mother as a teenager

Advertisement