Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OT: Crysis Multiplayer ?

Options
  • 07-01-2008 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried it ?
    How does it compare to BF2 ?
    I'm tempted to sell my copy of Crysis but was wondering about the multiplayer side of things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

If you have Crysis , then why do you need to know what the multiplayer is like??? From what I have heard it is not very good at all, it is supposed to take far too long to kill someone and is supposed to be far less Team orientated then BF2 . I know there are very few clans that are moving from BF2 to Crysis. Most of the Clans that are moving away from BF2 are going to CoD 4 , so that should be some indication of what the Crysis multiplayer is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I just couldn't be bother Reinstalling it later tonight to fin out it sucks :)
    Think I'll just sell it anyway.
    Ya COD4 is pretty cool alright but the maps are so small.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Ya COD4 is pretty cool alright but the maps are so small.

Yeah alot of people where saying that. But just play on a smaller server then . I like playing with between 12 and 20 people and then most of the maps seem to be an ok size. My clan went with a 20 man server specifically cause none of us like playing on 50 man servers as they are just rediculouse frag fests.

Advertisement