Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Artane

Options
  • 07-01-2008 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Btw the way, this thread is not about availability just a recommendation

Hi Guys,

I'm moving to Artane and I already have a contract with IBB. I'm very happy with IBB actually problem is that the stretch of street I am moving to have no coverage. They are going to come out to double check but basically I've 6 months left on my contract that I'll probably not be able to use. They are going to try and work with me regarding something else but we will see :(

So, I'm going to need someone else.

Anyone have any recommendations of Broadband companies available in the Artane area that have good service and no download caps? or have a large cap or don’t enforce the one they have.
    Basically I download a lot and I also play games online a lot (FPS and MMORPG's) + all the normal internet usage.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

eircom 2mb has a 20gb download limit a month, it's €29.99 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Thats the only thing. Thats + the line rental

Not even sure if this place has a phone line running. cause otherwise I'd be paying the whole line rental myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

anyone? :) moving this weekend

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you're on the Coolock exchange you can get Smart - you're laughing. High speeds, no cap and cheaper than eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hegpussers

NTL covers artane cheap no line rental comes down the coax so no need for eircom:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I get the following in Artane from smart http://www.speedtest.net/result/228765080.png No line rental and no cap, perfick!

Advertisement