Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattooists online?

Options
  • 07-01-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi all, Im lookin for websites an links to dublin tattoosits and studios (google is too random) can anyone offer anythin useful?

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

heres a start: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=264743

then just google the names of the studios and refine search to ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lauralinda32

thanks bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

no problem, good luck trawling the threads!
    you looking for any place in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lauralinda32

I wanna show my fella pics of Justin Russells sleeves..the bio mech ones he does?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Justin doesn't have any pics of his work online, but if you search for him on myspace he's got pics of his non-tattoo art there which is fairly good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i love his left arm, which is.. not so much bio mechanical, but defo a bio type theme...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭turnsoutIwas

God I'd love to get inked by Justin...he's SO good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

God I'd love to get inked by Justin...he's SO good.

That just sounds soo wrong!:D Careful not to say it around people who aren't familiar with the terms usage WRT tattoos, they'll definitely get the wrong idea.:rolleyes:

Advertisement