Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Would anyone know when bookies go NRNB for 26th, or have they already? PP used to have a symbol to tell this but not sure as I havn't been backing in advance lately. thanks.

Just checked with PP, not NRNB yet

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Strong word direct from good source for uranna to win which runs in limerick on Friday will more than likely be fav but I am told this will be justified. However caution to all as there is no such thing as a dead cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Christybartley

Strong word direct from good source for uranna to win which runs in limerick on Friday will more than likely be fav but I am told this will be justified. However caution to all as there is no such thing as a dead cert.

What time is the race?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

What time is the race?
    13:35 Limerick (IRE), 26 Dec 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Empresario runs 2.20 Leopardstown on Friday lads..
    Handicap chase carrying 9st 13 for the lads that were following it on this thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

8/1 with PP, so I took it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Handicap chase carrying 9st 13 for the lads that were following it on this thread
    As I reported here when withdrawn at Dundalk the plan was to run in the chase,it would be wise to wait until I get the sp on this one and I will post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

12.50 leop uncle danny 3/1 2nd fav

gufc21 wrote: »

Was 6/1 yesterday morning with powers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Any tips for King George tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Any tips for King George tomorrow?

Thread doesn't work that way.

Information is shared on word received from whatever source.

No doubt the regular tipsters will post a few

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Connection s are expecting a big run out of captain of the fleet 1:05 limerick 14/1 was 22/1 over christmas

Just a heads up on Missie Ella 3.15 Limerick
    Shes already been backed 20's into 14's with Powers.
    She was the Hogan horse mentioned on this thread before posters were following

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭liamoreilly

Just a heads up on Missie Ella 3.15 Limerick
    Shes already been backed 20's into 14's with Powers.
    She was the Hogan horse mentioned on this thread before posters were following
    ...came on to mention it...and first time blinkers and cheek pieces...if the plot is to ever happen it'd goin to be toady..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

...came on to mention it...and first time blinkers and cheek pieces...if the plot is to ever happen it'd goin to be toady..

Hogan likes winning this race also recently ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Cant put this one up as a good bet today connections worried about ground going too soft though he already has soft ground form. With the ifs and but I think this one will run ok but not good enough to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    Connection s are expecting a big run out of captain of the fleet 1:05 limerick 14/1 was 22/1 over christmas

Well done!

Well in

Cant put this one up as a good bet today connections worried about ground going too soft though he already has soft ground form. With the ifs and but I think this one will run ok but not good enough to win.

NR now

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

BumperD wrote: »
    Well done!

happy christmas.

• Advertisement

TheTorment wrote: »
    Was told today to back Gilgamboa in Limerick and On The Fringe in Down Royal on St Stephens day. Don't think they are going to be huge prices mind.

First one up!. I havn't backed one of these tips but good to see them pop in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

BumperD wrote: »
    First one up!. I havn't backed one of these tips but good to see them pop in!

The first one, on the fringe was beaten

ft9 wrote: »
    The first one, on the fringe was beaten

Oh crap, sorry, didn't see that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

My neighbour got a tip for Annkrista 10/1 in 3.00 at Down Royal

Shemale wrote: »
    My neighbour got a tip for Annkrista 10/1 in 3.00 at Down Royal

Sorry followers, booted the second last out of the ground and got passed, looked to be getting there but for some reason the jockey stopped using the whip and almost ran into the back of the winner in the last few strides.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Hogan likes winning this race also recently ;)

Hogans was awful there. Septic!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Shemale wrote: »
    Sorry followers, booted the second last out of the ground and got passed, looked to be getting there but for some reason the jockey stopped using the whip and almost ran into the back of the winner in the last few strides.

nothing to be sorry about
    great ew bet that nearly came off, nobody can have any complaints

mailburner wrote: »
    nothing to be sorry about
    great ew bet that nearly came off, nobody can have any complaints

Thought the coffers were going to be filled, only backed him to win and had him in treble with Conti and Faugheen.

Possibly my worst punting day ever, one winner out of about 40 bets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Apologies if anyone got on. Was backed into fav so support wad there. Didn't see race but was told mistake at last killed him off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Apologies if anyone got on. Was backed into fav so support wad there. Didn't see race but was told mistake at last killed him off?

He was well beat before that.

Cheers for the tips lads!! I had a fair few backed and was up for the day. Had the first 4 winners at Limerick. 1€ lucky 15 paid 589€

Irish Bulletin
    Captain of the Fleet
    Uranna
    Gilgamboa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement