Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Less of the bitching here lads, at least we ain't paying for the tips and it's up to to the punter to have a bet or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

shmeee wrote: »
    Less of the bitching here lads, at least we ain't paying for the tips and it's up to to the punter to have a bet or not.
    Bitching????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Bitching????????

Would imagine it refers to previous page

• Registered Users Posts: 35,998 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Redwood Boy 3.00 Down Royal.
    EW bet if you can get it .
    It's expected to go close.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

A timely reminder of how this thread works:
    1. Someone posts a tip
    2. You, as a grown adult and capable of making your own choices, decide whether to put money on the relevant horse.
    3. The race happens
    4. You either win money or lose - but either way it's because of the choice you made, nothing else

You do not then come back on-thread and criticise the tipster. Bans have and will be handed out for this.

if you've a problem with a post, you report it and let the mods deal with it, you don't start a row on-thread. This is another bannable offence.

Finally, nobody gets to decide who posts on this thread - you get to decide if you pay attention to the posts, that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

TrueDub wrote: »
    A timely reminder of how this thread works:
    1. Someone posts a tip
    2. You, as a grown adult and capable of making your own choices, decide whether to put money on the relevant horse.
    3. The race happens
    4. You either win money or lose - but either way it's because of the choice you made, nothing else

You do not then come back on-thread and criticise the tipster. Bans have and will be handed out for this.

if you've a problem with a post, you report it and let the mods deal with it, you don't start a row on-thread. This is another bannable offence.

Finally, nobody gets to decide who posts on this thread - you get to decide if you pay attention to the posts, that's it.

Well said,we all remember how the last thread went. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose, what matters is the game. If a poster has a history of posting ****e then (myself) avoid those "tips". If a poster has a proven record then you pays your money and takes the hits when they come.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Kings Tempest 1.25 Newbury
    Patanne 5.45 Gowran

Double

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

Kings Tempest 1.25 Newbury
    Patanne 5.45 Gowran

Double

Are the both tips mick ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Jasus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Not backing it myself, I don't trust the guys knowledge all that much, but I'll let ye make yer own mind up. He had a tip yesterday that won.

He's tipping come on ginger 3.45 Haydock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Barbecue well fancied in the 2nd at Cork tomorrow,its a sprint and while Barbecue has not had a run this season he is well forward,fit and fancied.

Long House Hall 4 20 Market Rasen having his first run since leaving Ireland (still in the same ownership and they like a bet) is fancied today.I also have info for Inchiquin High in the bumper in Cork who is expected to do well for his shrewd connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Long House Hall 4 20 Market Rasen having his first run since leaving Ireland (still in the same ownership and they like a bet) is fancied today.I also have info for Inchiquin High in the bumper in Cork who is expected to do well for his shrewd connections.

Boom
    Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Well in Zimmer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Right, I want everyone to read this post, very carefully.

Nobody has the right to complain about people posting on this thread or complaining that something is or isn't a tip. You're an adult, read it and move on.

There have been 3 bans over the weekend for this, and more will happen if required.

So, I say again, Nobody has the right to complain about people posting on this thread or complaining that something is or isn't a tip.

I can't make it any clearer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

Barbecue well fancied in the 2nd at Cork tomorrow,its a sprint and while Barbecue has not had a run this season he is well forward,fit and fancied.

The way Barbecue finished a few days ago over 5f, you'd think the 7f tomorrow will be ideal for her. Has to have a huge chance stepping up in trip.

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    The way Barbecue finished a few days ago over 5f, you'd think the 7f tomorrow will be ideal for her. Has to have a huge chance stepping up in trip.
    I thought 6 would be ideal but should get 7 (ran over further) looks a 3 horse race -Dashwood Barbeque and the one I think is best in, Dragon Khan.
    Because the latter is owned by JP and trained by Christy Roche it is hard to know what to expect,however back on the track again after a good run 5 days ago suggests he is "busy".I will post the latest on Barbeque when I get it so it might be wise to leave the race alone until then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

7:20 at Tipp :D

I thought 6 would be ideal but should get 7 (ran over further) looks a 3 horse race -Dashwood Barbeque and the one I think is best in, Dragon Khan.
    Because the latter is owned by JP and trained by Christy Roche it is hard to know what to expect,however back on the track again after a good run 5 days ago suggests he is "busy".I will post the latest on Barbeque when I get it so it might be wise to leave the race alone until then.
    Barbeque doing his very best today-in good form-soft ground fine.Plenty of dangers including Yes I Am (came from a long way back last time) and the two mentioned above.Stable feel that that Barbeque will benefit from extra 2 furlongs,is in teriffic form and that's the reason for the quick reappearance.
    I am having a fairly big ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Kins V in the 6th race in Vaal (RSA)

good ew bet at 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Barbeque doing his very best today-in good form-soft ground fine.Plenty of dangers including Yes I Am (came from a long way back last time) and the two mentioned above.Stable feel that that Barbeque will benefit from extra 2 furlongs,is in teriffic form and that's the reason for the quick reappearance.
    I am having a fairly big ew bet.

No good at all. Cheers anyway.

Yup cheers zimmer keep them coming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Barbeque is declared for limerick on thursday over 6F

4.25 Leicester

Journey @ 9/4

Big run expected today, word direct

4.25 Leicester

Journey @ 9/4

Hard luck battled well but postbag...........delivered :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

4.25 Leicester

Journey @ 9/4

Unfortunately, there was a sack load of money for Postbag

• Advertisement

4.25 Leicester

Journey @ 9/4

Cruel, beaten a short head. Winner was backed off the boards before the off, had fav well beaten and was sure we were gonna go on and win. Pity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement