Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Jumping left him down near the end he would have won only for mistakes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

In the pub and there's a bit of money on Charmix in the next in Aintree

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Long House Hall is having his first run over fences in the 2 20 at Bangor on Sat,very well regarded and connections believe he will go on to better things after this educational run.Chasing was always the plan and two very easy wins over hurdles were a bonus.
    Considered a certainty barring a mishap (possible in a novice chase) this fellow has been well schooled and I can pass on the strongest possible information for him. For those who do not mind taking a short price, 6/4 at the moment this info is as strong as it gets.

No worthwhile info for a while,then I get two for the same day.
    Some Tank 5 35 Pun is said to be "going the right way" at least that is what Shay Barry (trainer)told connections.
    A few of us have backed it at 16/1 on the basis that the trainer expects the horse to "run well and has a bit of a chance".
    An unraced gelding in a 16 horse bumper is not exactly one to have the house on but Barry won the bumper yesterday and a few
    quid ew at a decent price might be the answer.Make your own minds up. I only post it as I get it without embellishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

looks like folks are hitting paddy with that one...10/1...not that it would take much cash either
    took 18/1 ew with betway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Always Smile 7.45 donny Given good word for this

thanks zimmer, different class

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Cheers Zimmer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Cheers zimmer top class!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Cheers Zimmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Zimmer you legend! Largest bet I ever put on the horses, and it comes through easily! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Zimmerman is the man, great strike rate from him, cheers you are z man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Thanks Zimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

I see you zimmer. Shaking that ass. Shaking that ass

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just got told about Blhadwa in the 4.15 in Thirsk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

We should have a national zimmerman appreciation day.

Such a class track record.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭jj mac

Long House Hall is having his first run over fences in the 2 20 at Bangor on Sat,very well regarded and connections believe he will go on to better things after this educational run.Chasing was always the plan and two very easy wins over hurdles were a bonus.
    Considered a certainty barring a mishap (possible in a novice chase) this fellow has been well schooled and I can pass on the strongest possible information for him. For those who do not mind taking a short price, 6/4 at the moment this info is as strong as it gets.

Top man zimmer. That's great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Always Smile 7.45 donny Given good word for this

Sweet ty.

tks sgt, nice winner

This fellow is worth keeping an eye on,3 in a row now all won on the bridle.The confidence of connections might not be misplaced,could be put away now for a while and brought back for Galway.That was the original plan and it's probably what will happen,will keep you posted.

• Advertisement

This fellow is worth keeping an eye on,3 in a row now all won on the bridle.The confidence of connections might not be misplaced,could be put away now for a while and brought back for Galway.That was the original plan and it's probably what will happen,will keep you posted.

Thanks Zimmer, you are owed a fair few pints at this stage :D

I got a tip this morning from a usually reliable source for Secret Hint in the 3.15 in Rippon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

2.15 word for Beach Belle 11/2. Well fancied

Word from two sources today for three runners at Clonmel, Annaholty 5 40 around 14-16/1 Show and Go 7 55 around 6-7/1 and Akito in the bumper at 8 55 around 6-7/1,Akito has been backed a number of times but has not delivered yet but connections feel he can win a bumper and he is "busy as can be today.The other two have chances and are doing their best so we know we will get a run.
    Not for widows or orphans but good prices and I am backing them ew and I will probably risk a few quid on ew doubles and a treble.
    Three triers who are given chances by connections that is all I know and they have bits and pieces of form that give them a chance.

Anna Holty ran ok,probably not good enough.I had backed the 3 of them in 3 dbls and a treble and I have backed the other two in ew singles,there seems to be a bit of money for them-particularly Akito,who is highly regarded in the yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

We had good word for Kala Brandy this morning @ 3's but I didn't want to intrude on your post Zimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    We had good word for Kala Brandy this morning @ 3's but I didn't want to intrude on your post Zimmer.

Why not post before the race?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

abarkie wrote: »

already said why

abarkie wrote: »

No intrusion,post what you hear -I like punters to win and if I hear something I can post, I do,sometimes I cant post exactly what i hear but I try to pass on worthwhile info and if somebody hears something in the same race it is all the better to post it,because punters can make their own minds up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

No intrusion,post what you hear -I like punters to win and if I hear something I can post, I do,sometimes I cant post exactly what i hear but I try to pass on worthwhile info and if somebody hears something in the same race it is all the better to post it,because punters can make their own minds up.

That was my point

Post it up and let people decide if they want to follow :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement