Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

missed it, but nice call.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

8.25 tramore

Admiderable bob 20/1 told should go well and ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

33s with Ladbrokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

bassy wrote: »
    8.25 tramore

Admiderable bob 20/1 told should go well and ew.

Sorry lads just couldn't keep in to the group come the finish,one to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Televoi 7.15 chepstow Been passed on a good word for this tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Was looking at this one last night, thought it stank of a plot but left it in the end.

All of his wins have come after been backed down to short priced favourite so looking good so far for his chances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Westerner Lady @ 5/2 (GP)
    Win or E/W
    20:05 MARES NAT HUNT FLAT 2m

A friend got word on this from Ruby himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Horrible drift on BF the last 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Tip for listowel next week.

Knocknagree. In a one mile race. Not sure what day it's running yet

Sources last two have been winners for me.

Evens on Powers , 8/11 on bet365 in the 4:10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tip for listowel next week.

Knocknagree. In a one mile race. Not sure what day it's running yet

Sources last two have been winners for me.

won by 3 lengths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Drifted to evens before the off too :D

Hope some of ye got on it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Cheese lad.
    Threw everything in me wallet on it.

Paid for a few rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

Expensive Taste 4.25 fancied. Copper pipe you still taking numbers for whatapp your pm is full

Important message..been told to get on this

yes thats the horses name! :D

Horse Racing
    WOLVERHAMPTON
    20:20 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 141yds
    2nd of June 2015 8:20 pm

Important message..been told to get on this

yes thats the horses name! :D

Horse Racing
    WOLVERHAMPTON
    20:20 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 141yds
    2nd of June 2015 8:20 pm

2nd, oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Anna Holty 8 0c Punchestown is one I tipped here a couple of times this year and last time out seemed to run a disappointing race,however she was not beaten very far and looked for a long while like being involved in the finish before being heavily eased.
    Connections believe she will be suited by dropping back 1/2 a mile tomorrow and are fairly confident she will run well.
    There is a short price fav in the race (on the strength of one run) and that should ensure Anna Holty goes off at a good price.

10s at present,i have been assured she will she will give a good account of herself and should be backed ew,bet with a bookmaker going "better sp" as she may drift in price.

Another one I have good word for is Casimir Road 8 30 Pun,now thought to be back to his best after a much better run than it appeared to be lto when 16 lengths 10th to Bog War (looked lin with a real chance 2 out) in Punchestown when unfancied at 33/1.Available at 25s and 20s now this one is trying for its life and might repay ew support for modest stakes.

These two are no certainties in large field open races but I can promise that both are real triers that will give us a run for our money.

PP is paying 4 places in the 8 30 (15 runners) and as every little edge helps I am going to increase my stake a little on Casimir Road

PP is paying 4 places in the 8 30 (15 runners) and as every little edge helps I am going to increase my stake a little on Casimir Road

also, place a 20 euro bet on the Nottingham 14:20 and get a 10 euro free bet on the 14:50.
    They did this yesterday also., All you need to do to make a nice profit is to pick 2 winning horses :P

5/1 without the odds fav on available with PP on Anna Holty,who is now 12ss with PP and most places,i took the 5s just in case he should finish 2nd.
    I had this in as Casimir Road earlier and it was obviously meant to be Anna Holty.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

3rd @14/1 good stuff

• Advertisement

The two I put up ran very well,Anna Holty went close at 14s and Casamir Road was unlucky if one watches the race a few times.Hampered and shuffled back initially,got back into the race until badly hampered and lost many lengths when Ruby was unseated he still finished 6th and no real damage done.There was one who ran in Anna Holty's race that we were told beforehand would need the run and he duly dropped away after running well until he "blew up" this fellow will be worth supporting next time when we get the" heads up".

The two I put up ran very well,Anna Holty went close at 14s and Casamir Road was unlucky if one watches the race a few times.Hampered and shuffled back initially,got back into the race until badly hampered and lost many lengths when Ruby was unseated he still finished 6th and no real damage done.There was one who ran in Anna Holty's race that we were told beforehand would need the run and he duly dropped away after running well until he "blew up" this fellow will be worth supporting next time when we get the" heads up".

Yes, made a nice profit, thanks for the tip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Haven't backed a horse for three weeks but got a phone call from a good source about Gwendolyn 6.45 Kempton, they say it won't be beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Dave147 wrote: »
    Haven't backed a horse for three weeks but got a phone call from a good source about Gwendolyn 6.45 Kempton, they say it won't be beat.

Another loser. Backing nothing but losers lately 😭😭

Regulars will be aware I know a bit about Legatissimo,so heres the story -connections were worried about the ground as there was a possibility of thunder storms and she is better on fast ground.Now they are satisfied that the ground is good so they think she will win if she stays today and trainer thinks she will get the trip ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Al Naamh Epson 4.30 11/1 each way

Just seen €1000 put on this horse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Regulars will be aware I know a bit about Legatissimo,so heres the story -connections were worried about the ground as there was a possibility of thunder storms and she is better on fast ground.Now they are satisfied that the ground is good so they think she will win if she stays today and trainer thinks she will get the trip ok

What race please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What race please?

Epson 4.30

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

16:30 Epsom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

That was a fairly sickening finish!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement