Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What race please?

Sorry about that but as it was jolly for the Oaks I did not give a thought to putting in the time and venue.
    Given that the filly was just run out of it it might be better if you did not know lol.F or a hold up horse with a slight doubt about stamina Moore may have went too soon and just to show when your luck is out,my €20 ew outsider Diamondsand rubies finished 4th at 14/1 after being very badly hampered when making her challenge and got going again too late.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've gotten a tip for Bashful Beauty for the 6.20 in limerick, usually a good source and a lot of money has been put on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Clareman wrote: »
    I've gotten a tip for Bashful Beauty for the 6.20 in limerick, usually a good source and a lot of money has been put on it.

What a terrible run in, sorry for any losses

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

8.50 limerick Rossheaven lady 7/2
    Just got word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

bassy wrote: »
    8.50 limerick Rossheaven lady 7/2
    Just got word for it.
    Is Sarah the next big thing in bumpers? She's doing so consistently well that it can't be good fortune.

Of course it's all in the genes - by Aidan O'Brien out of a Joe Crowley mare. Reminds me of (how many?) years ago when first Aidan, then Anne-Marie and later, particularly, Frances could always be relied on to give you maximum chance in the getting-out stakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Honeymoon paid for!

Well not really but tonight's session is.
    Cheers man. Great shout for stout.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Honeymoon paid for!

Well not really but tonight's session is.
    Cheers man. Great shout for stout.

You talking to me slattsy no lol

Oh me mum is originally from Westport great town and lovely county,up mayo :)
    All we need is the Sam 15

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Curragh 2.35
    Fort Del Oro @ 11/4 BFSB

Connections confident today, should be bang there.

shmeee wrote: »
    Curragh 2.35
    Fort Del Oro @ 11/4 BFSB

Won so easy,only got 15/8 but happy enough great tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Curragh 2.35
    Fort Del Oro @ 11/4 BFSB

Easy winner, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Curragh 2.35
    Fort Del Oro @ 11/4 BFSB

Great winner

Ainippe in the 3.40,fancied and aimed at this

Curragh 2.35
    Fort Del Oro @ 11/4 BFSB

And I can see why they were confident. Hosed up.

Glad to share.

Hope a few got the value early doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Great winner

Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Great winner

Great shout, cheers.

Great winner

Get in.

Thank you!

Great day.

Great winner

Another nice winner despite Anippe finding trouble.If the pilot on the 2nd had not kicked on he would have held Anippe in for longer and we might not be collecting.Great tip thanks.

I just woke up and missed two winners.
    Bastards.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I just woke up and missed two winners.
    Bastards.

Honeymoon would be getting cheaper if you were awake.

It was the vodkas vault!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Well done lads nice winners

• Advertisement

Kodiac's Back 6 oc Roscommon,strong word for this one fully expected to go in.

PP going 4 places so I had a good ew bet. When the connections fancy this fellow he always runs well. Top weight tonight in a weak handicap should be just right for him and he is well handicapped into the bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Noooo.... Was on Jembatt, thought tonight might be the night!

Kodiac's Back 6 oc Roscommon,strong word for this one fully expected to go in.

PP going 4 places so I had a good ew bet. When the connections fancy this fellow he always runs well. Top weight tonight in a weak handicap should be just right for him and he is well handicapped into the bargain.

Was well backed and staying on when badly hampered and then eased and allowed to come home in his own time.Not possible to say what would have happened with a clear run but having watched it 4 or 5 times I believe he would have been placed at least.

Trainer told connections that Some Tank is working well (whatever you want to make of that) and he is expecting him to run well in the 7 15 in
    Roscommon tonight.50/1 bet 365 20s 25s available most places so modest stakes if backing this one but worth keeping an eye on it for the future as it ran well enough lto and is expected to do well in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Trainer told connections that Some Tank is working well (whatever you want to make of that) and he is expecting him to run well in the 7 15 in
    Roscommon tonight.50/1 bet 365 20s 25s available most places so modest stakes if backing this one but worth keeping an eye on it for the future as it ran well enough lto and is expected to do well in time.

Got a good run at least. Thought would place at least until right at the end. Cheers anyway Zimmer, will keep an eye on him in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Was given second hand info from owner earlier that La Boheme should run well in the 2.50 at newbury. Was 4's when info was given. Backed myself at 7/2

8.00 BEST KEPT SECRET 7/1 leopardstown got word exspected to go very well.

Show and Go 8 30 Wex is tuned up for this tonight.
    Very confident of a big run,not happy to see money for Afram Blue who has been off for 225 days and only had one run last year.
    Afram Blue was useful in 2013 and is now off the same rating as when winning that year.

He has obviously been difficult to keep sound and seems suited by ground softer than he will get tonight so Show and Go should win and I will be having a good bet.I believe only a back to his best Afram Blue would be a danger and all things considered Show and Go (who is improving) must be backed.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Been given 2 for tonight
    Both are favs so just doing little double
    740 Ripon Go Sahkee
    900 Wexford Pearl Diamond

• Advertisement

Wexford 7.30 waver 9/1 just word expects to go very close.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement