Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Number 7 6 30 Ripon,no write up no talk get on.
    Got no run last time as many of us will be aware,runs in the 5 35 Ascot today and while 24 two year olds careering up the Ascot hill would not inspire confidence I just could not resist a tenner ew at 66/1.

I know this one is well regarded and if running a promising race today without threatening would be well worth keeping in mind in its next couple of runs when it may get in under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Got no run last time as many of us will be aware,runs in the 5 35 Ascot today and while 24 two year olds careering up the Ascot hill would not inspire confidence I just could not resist a tenner ew at 66/1.

I know this one is well regarded and if running a promising race today without threatening would be well worth keeping in mind in its next couple of runs when it may get in under the radar.

I've drawn a blank on the name. What was it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Savannah's Dream.

Savannah's Dream.

That's the one, worth a little ew and that will ensure punters will remember when it runs again as she is sure to win a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

That's the one, worth a little ew and that will ensure punters will remember when it runs again as she is sure to win a race.

It certainly was worth it! €5 e/w for me at 100/1,thanks zimmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

NATLOR wrote: »
    It certainly was worth it! €5 e/w for me at 100/1,thanks zimmer

Same here happy days and again thank you Zimmer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

2nd 100/1

Never hit the ew box! What a rookie mistake!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

80s Child wrote: »
    Never hit the ew box! What a rookie mistake!!

I would bate the sh1te out of the computer!!!

Cheers zimmer did my massive 1 ew!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

€2.50 e/w, was writing down a fiver until I saw 100/1 and not 66/1. Raging!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Well in lads !!

racso1975 wrote: »
    I would bate the sh1te out of the computer!!!

Cheers zimmer did my massive 1 ew!!!

Phone. Wall. Thank god for Otterbox !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭vandriver

Last of the big punters here!Put 1 euro place only.

Was told that Gary Moore now thinks his horses are coming right and he thinks he will win the 2 20 at Uttox with Le Capricieux,what is odd is that the hot fav is trained by his friend and next door neighbour Dr Richard Newland,draw your own conclusions.

I also heard that connections are hopeful that Diamond Fields will get the trip on the ground in the 5 35 Ascot so i changed my mind and put €15 ew at 33s on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Was told that Gary Moore now thinks his horses are coming right and he thinks he will win the 2 20 at Uttox with Le Capricieux,what is odd is that the hot fav is trained by his friend and next door neighbour Dr Richard Newland,draw your own conclusions.

I also heard that connections are hopeful that Diamond Fields will get the trip on the ground in the 5 35 Ascot so i changed my mind and put €15 ew at 33s on him.

funny enough I just put a small bet on Le Capricieux based on the recent close second place despite making mistakes

thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Another great shout with diamond fields got him at 50/1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

NATLOR wrote: »
    Another great shout with diamond fields got him at 50/1 :)

same very nice tipping, close to winning

Well done again ! And thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

Lily the Lioness second last race Wexford. Looking to win a race in Galway again possibly over hurdles so switching to a chase to keep the hurdle mark. Horse has come to form and big run expected at around 6/1 e/w bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Cheers Zimmerman missed Savanagh Gold yesterday but actually had a 5.00 on Ardad, Diamond Fields has just taken me to 140 profit.

• Advertisement

Lily the Lioness second last race Wexford. Looking to win a race in Galway again possibly over hurdles so switching to a chase to keep the hurdle mark. Horse has come to form and big run expected at around 6/1 e/w bet.

lovely, thanks for posting :D

Great run of results lately.Thanks to all you lads and lasses for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Thanks guys!

Cheers Zimmerman missed Savanagh Gold yesterday but actually had a 5.00 on Ardad, Diamond Fields has just taken me to 140 profit.
    Horse ran very well at a big price and we get a free bet for winning stake as the fav won.

I was informed that i will be given one for Limerick tonight,won't be a big price but expected to win,will post here in plenty of time.

A nation awaits.

vandriver wrote: »
    A nation awaits.

Not quite and pretty short but long or short I put them up as I get them. Easy to Love is well fancied by connections in the 7 45 limerick

The worst possible ride by Lordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Won again tonight 6/4

• Advertisement

Bit of a word for Manuka 7.55 Bellewstown

quite a competitive race so I will only be having a small e/w at 10s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement