Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I said wrote: »
    Blue point 3.45 ascot was at all the big dances last year should have plenty to win here

Is that a tip from the yard or a fancy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

hefferboi wrote: »
    Is that a tip from the yard or a fancy??

Me neighbours cat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

I said wrote: »
    Me neighbours cat

Good enough :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Word for miss sapphire in the first in Wexford tomorrow. Ground is to be checked tomorrow and horse won't be risked if not suitable but if horse runs tomorrow she wins, she is reported to be on fire when working at home and told not to read into the fact that ruby rides de bromheads horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Word for miss sapphire in the first in Wexford tomorrow. Ground is to be checked tomorrow and horse won't be risked if not suitable but if horse runs tomorrow she wins, she is reported to be on fire when working at home and told not to read into the fact that ruby rides de bromheads horse.

Hup. Spot on info. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks indeed goosey.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Moscow is magnificent

I've been told to back Sing Like the Sea in the 505 at leopardstown. All the big guns have runners in the race but the message I got was that they think their runner will have enough and has plenty of scope to improve on his debut at Navan when it got going all too late and the extra 2f will be right up his street. 11/4 in a good few places having been well supported since the markets opened and as short as 2s in others.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

I was given Kit Marlowe in the 4.10 at Newmarket from a guy who has good contact in the Johnston camp
    Says the stable have lumped on this one

Best of luck

Got word for two in same race from different sources so am doing a reverse forecast try again and five hundred miles in the last at Hamilton

Another bit of info just in from Mullins yard is for torrent des mottes in the 7pm in Roscommon tomorrow. Word is that the horse has worked very well during the week and connections think horse has great chance, currently 13/8, and Patrick Mullins to ride again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Mixit

Did alright wit miss sapphire !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Highland Bobby has come on well for his first run and is expected to run very well in the 6oc at Ripon.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

Was told something similar about glittering jewel, 640 ascot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Lots of posts deleted.

I'm repeating here what it says in the first post, because it doesn't seem to be getting through:

Nobody has the right to complain about people posting on this thread or complaining that something is or isn't a tip. You're an adult, read it and move on.

I'm fed up with the complaining, so the next person saying something isn't a valid tip will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Look closer, tomorrow in Killarney ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

My buddy from Knockraha just on to me saying Knockraha King at 8.15 Punchestown is a good thing tonight, he's going up 5lbs tomorrow and they reckon he will win this tonight. 10/3 in Ladbrokes at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Dave147 wrote: »
    My buddy from Knockraha just on to me saying Knockraha King at 8.15 Punchestown is a good thing tonight, he's going up 5lbs tomorrow and they reckon he will win this tonight. 10/3 in Ladbrokes at the moment.

I backed this the other night and the other knockraha horse in a double, Townend rode an identical race just there as he did on the losing knockraha horse from the other night, I don't know what he is thinking, holding up a horse out wide and then challenging wide, you would need 3 stone in hand to win.

Atty persse

Got word for 2 horses today. Both tips come from the yards.

William B 3.05 DownPatrick 6/4. Was told he won't be beat.

Covetous 17.20 Cork 8/1. Has a very good chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

William B is 2/1 with pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭minibear

I was wondering where the 7/2 disappeared to. I have it in a Davy Russell yankee. 7/4 appears to be the best price now. let's hope he does the job. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭dodzy

Great info hefferboi, 'twas spot on. Cheers for sharing. :)

A lot of lads I've spoken to from Ballydoyle are bullish about Sir John Lavery this week. Was told he's working better than anyone else at home. 6/1 for the King Edward VII stakes on Friday.

Make what you will of it but a few of us have backed KALANN at nice prices on basis of what we were told by the right source in the 9 oc in Leopardstown tonight.

Make what you will of it but a few of us have backed KALANN at nice prices on basis of what we were told by the right source in the 9 oc in Leopardstown tonight.

Just not good enough but a profit due to the excellent sp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

A lot of lads I've spoken to from Ballydoyle are bullish about Sir John Lavery this week. Was told he's working better than anyone else at home. 6/1 for the King Edward VII stakes on Friday.

he would want to leave his last run well well behind, are the boys working in ballydoyle?

Very poor. I was worried when he started drifting badly all morning.

KALANN goes again in the 8 15 at Limerick,my contact knew nothing at lunch time today and I will not be speaking to him again before the race.

This does not mean he is not fancied,it just means that I do not know and I am not backing it as a result.

Word for miss sapphire in the second in kilbeggan tomorrow, currrently 3 to 1 with pp. supposed to be working really well and connections are confident horse will be in the mix.

• Advertisement

Got word for 2 today. No info on either so don't go mad.

Flying Home 11/8 in from 2/1 9.00 Kilbeggan, straight from Patrick Mullins apparently.

Belgravian 7/1 in from 20/1 last night. 5.00 Chepstow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement