Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Word for miss sapphire in the second in kilbeggan tomorrow, currrently 3 to 1 with pp. supposed to be working really well and connections are confident horse will be in the mix.

Horse had every chance last time imo but best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Word for miss sapphire in the second in kilbeggan tomorrow, currrently 3 to 1 with pp. supposed to be working really well and connections are confident horse will be in the mix.

Lovely stuff!

• Word for miss sapphire in the second in kilbeggan tomorrow, currrently 3 to 1 with pp. supposed to be working really well and connections are confident horse will be in the mix.

Cheers GG. I aint had a bet in a while and I left home early to put a bet on Miss Sapphire before heading to work. Normal max bet x 3. Thats the kids pizzas and ice creams sorted for the rest of the summer. :) Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers!

hefferboi wrote: »
    Got word for 2 today. No info on either so don't go mad.

Flying Home 11/8 in from 2/1 9.00 Kilbeggan, straight from Patrick Mullins apparently.

3rd, drifted a chunk before the off and wasn't really in it. 20/1 winner...

Cheers anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Word from Stacks yard for ALEXIOS KOMNEOS 4/1 in the curragh 15.10 tomorrow. Was told it's the best horse they have and he's back working unreal for them. Has been out for a year with a lot of operations so be wary but they're very hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,369 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

hefferboi wrote: »
    Word from Stacks yard for

Keep us in suspense won't ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Strong word direct from yard for fools and kings in the 6.10 lingfield. Currently 7 to 1 in from 25 last night. Price will tumble by tonight so get on while there is still value. Don't go mad anybody, no dead certs in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Strong word direct from yard for fools and kings in the 6.10 lingfield. Currently 7 to 1 in from 25 last night. Price will tumble by tonight so get on while there is still value. Don't go mad anybody, no dead certs in this game.

overnight game is dead, out interest what was we by around 10am? thats when i consider it to be proper gambles, I see 365 go as short 7/2 some books still holding 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Seas Aria 8 15 Wexford is fancied,the yard also run Eiri Na Casca but the one to focus on is the apprentice ridden Seas Aria who was unlucky to come down last time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Seas Aria 8 15 Wexford is fancied,the yard also run Eiri Na Casca but the one to focus on is the apprentice ridden Seas Aria who was unlucky to come down last time.

Drift told the story. Didn't try a yard

Drift told the story. Didn't try a yard

Not much of a drift in fairness (13/2 to 8s) and there was a sustained gamble on the winner.

The horse jumped ok until dropping out quickly and being pulled up as if something was amiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Not much of a drift in fairness (13/2 to 8s) and there was a sustained gamble on the winner.

The horse jumped ok until dropping out quickly and being pulled up as if something was amiss.

A starting price of 8s is pure nonsense as you should well know. Was 11 on the machine which told all you need to know

A starting price of 8s is pure nonsense as you should well know. Was 11 on the machine which told all you need to know
    Horses that drift win every day and 11/1 on betfair would not be considered a major drift and yet you can claim the horse was a non-trier.

Y

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Take it to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I'm sure there was a tip posted here today that seems to have disappeared.

Maybe there was a genuine reason for deleting it. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

CH3OH wrote: »
    I'm sure there was a tip posted here today that seems to have disappeared.

Maybe there was a genuine reason for deleting it. ??

Yeah for araca in last at curragh, that got decent 5th not sure why it was taken down

I advised backing Thunder Speed last night when the horse was an 8/1 chance,was 10s earlier.

This race has been the plan and still is but if the ground goes heavy confidence would be dented.I have had a good ew bet and have a good value price that is long gone.

I will be anxiously looking at the first race and hoping that the wind is not allowing the 6 mls of rain that fell last night and the 2 mls that fell today do not make it heavy.

Connections happy enough with the course and I got good word for Acclamation in the 8 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Medburn Cutler in the 6.45 Chepstow 13/2 odds. Word I got is second hand and supposed to be from the trainer. I have no knowledge of the horse and simply passing on info. Make up your own minds 👍

• Advertisement

A guy whose opinion I greatly respect told me that Buy Mistake will win the bumper at 8 oc in Hexam.The horse has never run before today and is bred to win 6 furlong or mile races,to make matters worse the trainer has run 15 horses in bumpers at this venue in the last 5 years and has never had a winner here.

This guy is normally well informed and the fact that despite all the negative stuff his price is only 2/1 so make what you will of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

A guy whose opinion I greatly respect told me that Buy Mistake will win the bumper at 8 oc in Hexam.The horse has never run before today and is bred to win 6 furlong or mile races,to make matters worse the trainer has run 15 horses in bumpers at this venue in the last 5 years and has never had a winner here.

This guy is normally well informed and the fact that despite all the negative stuff his price is only 2/1 so make what you will of it.

Was as high as 10's to 12's earlier

Lorcan Murtagh with a perfectly timed run! Cheers Zimmer!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

That will do pig that will do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Cheers Zimmer

That was nice,two bets today and got very good prices compared to the sp.

Thunder Speed is expected to run well in the 7 40,Weld has an 1/1 money fav in the race so I backed Thunder Speed for a win in Lads as they are money back if 2nd to the fav with the usual conditions and they are also the best price 15/2 and word is the horse will run very well.

Thunder Speed run in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

Thunder Speed run in Killarney.

5.40 not 7.40 in Killarney

• Advertisement

Got word that connections are going for touch with longhouse music 4 Oc Cartmel I backed it ew at 11 to 2 the owner John Dungannon loves a gamble and they would not make the journey for nothing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement