Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Got word that connections are going for touch with longhouse music 4 Oc Cartmel I backed it ew at 11 to 2 the owner John Dungannon loves a gamble and they would not make the journey for nothing

Got word that connections are going for touch with longhouse music 4 Oc Cartmel I backed it ew at 11 to 2 the owner John Dungannon loves a gamble and they would not make the journey for nothing
    Sorry about that one guys and the owner was John Duggan,dont know how it became Dungannon!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Late word for potter point. Kerry national. 4:05 listowel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

pnpweirdo wrote: »

Great shout at 8/1. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭vandriver

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    In case you are wondering if anyone read this....

Screenshot_20170913_161653.png

• Advertisement

Happy days. Better late than never...
    Right I'm goin to post one more. The horse has come from the same man as potters point but I'm not sure of source of this one. It's been backed and is now the 3/1favourite 7:45 kempton master archer. Fingers crossed for a double.

Got greedy 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

World tax wars in the next at Dundalk

Thunder Speed steps up to a mile and a half from a mile,it is a big step up but I have it from the right source the if it stays it wins so I backed it ew,goes in the 9 oc Dundalk.

I am passing this on for what it is; a tip,i do better on my own fancies but as this thread is for tips,i am posting it here and boardies can make their own minds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Good man Zimmer! Thanks for sharing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭vandriver

pearcider wrote: »
    Good man Zimmer! Thanks for sharing ;)
    Thunder crash won,thunder speed was third.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Hahaha no way I backed the wrong one! Happy days :)

I just got a call to say Dashing Oscar was expected to go well in the 3 05 Fontwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

I just got a call to say Dashing Oscar was expected to go well in the 3 05 Fontwell.

Go well it did. Well done.

I fancy Son of Rest in the 3 05 at Navan but I was told that the connections really think it will win today so I backed it again 10/3 Lads 11/4 PP.

I was also told Twisss Hill will try to make all in the last at Limerick,Lads are money back if 2nd to the jolly-usual terms.

Goodthingstaketime is well fancied in the 8 30 at Delmar,sold to race in the US but stable still connected until after tonights run.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Goodthingstaketime is well fancied in the 8 30 at Delmar,sold to race in the US but stable still connected until after tonights run.

Well done Zimmer. Brilliant as always.

Glad to get that bit of info,i owe someone a drink.

I received the strongest possible word for American Gigolo 12 40 Ascot,has not run for 187 days and having his first run for Harry Fry would not appear to be banker material on the face of it but I am informed it will win.

Alan King would appear to have a contender in Desiremoi D'authie,but the word is American Gigolo will do the biz.

Another from the same yard expected to run well is Thomas Browne in the competitive 3 35 race.Has not run for 211 days but goes well fresh and is fancied.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

I received the strongest possible word for American Gigolo 12 40 Ascot,has not run for 187 days and having his first run for Harry Fry would not appear to be banker material on the face of it but I am informed it will win.

Alan King would appear to have a contender in Desiremoi D'authie,but the word is American Gigolo will do the biz.

Another from the same yard expected to run well is Thomas Browne in the competitive 3 35 race.Has not run for 211 days but goes well fresh and is fancied.

Well that was pure dog ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Dell Oro won that nicely,looks like a chaser in the making

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

akelly02 wrote: »

No one made you bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

In the words of Bricktop, "If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to hear what's it focking tastes like!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

I don't see u putting up any tips

Rocko wrote: »
    I don't see u putting up any tips

No I don't. All im saying was the horse ran brutal for how strongly it was fancied. Not a dig at zimmer , just a poor performance

naughto wrote: »
    No one made you bet

Well pointed out

I thought "Gigolo " ran well enough,made a bad blunder 4 out.The winner was thought good enough to run in in the champion bumper at Punchestown and could turn out to be useful and Gigolo was off for a good while.

The tip was good insofar as the horse was fancied and heavily backed,exactly what one expects from genuine inside info.I was on at 15/8 and the fact that the result did not go my way is part and parcel of the racing game and those who do not see it this way should not be in the game.:)

Got word for Red Avenger in the 7 oc Dundalk tomorrow,PP was a standout price at 11/1 so I had a few quid ew on.Had a good look at the form and decided there were good reasons from a form standpoint why Res Avenger could win. Decided to have a few quid more on and went into PP online only to find 7/1 was the price,i topped up my bet at that price.

Don't have time to give all the reasons why the horse can win and I will try to do it later tonight.

Got word for Red Avenger in the 7 oc Dundalk tomorrow,PP was a standout price at 11/1 so I had a few quid ew on.Had a good look at the form and decided there were good reasons from a form standpoint why Res Avenger could win. Decided to have a few quid more on and went into PP online only to find 7/1 was the price,i topped up my bet at that price.

Don't have time to give all the reasons why the horse can win and I will try to do it later tonight.

Came good around this time last year winning 3 on the bounce over this trip in Dun off 75, 83 and 86.Races off 78 now and is better off with those who raced against him last time,Secret Wizard and Tonkinese.

This the kind of tip I like,i.e the formbook supports it and I am sorry I did not have more on at 11/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭robwen

Red Avenger Non Runner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement