Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Something fishy there now.. Or maybe not.. At least you get your cash back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have no idea why the horse does'nt go but horses are withdrawn every day and I am sure a vets cert will be produced as usual.

I think Tonkinese will win now,i backed it at 7/2 and I have a small saver on Pushaq at 18/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I think the 10/1 winner of the 6.00 at Dundalk was 50/1 this morning! Somebodies palms got greased good.

On that Tonkinese @ 4s in the 7.00pm. Fingers crossed Zimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Jasus, that 14/1 bolted up under McDonagh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I like
    YOU GOTA MOVE in 8.30

18-1
    4 places PP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭bassy

I like
    YOU GOTA MOVE in 8.30

18-1
    4 places PP

Do u still like it................😂

Thunder Speed 8 oc Dundalk is expected to go close tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭hoopyhoopy

Thunder Speed 8 oc Dundalk is expected to go close tonight.

Hi zimmermania, thank you kindly for your input tonight, I'm not sure if your post was intended as a joke or if it is in fact a blatant case of trolling, in any case I'm sure MODS have been notified and will respond.

You have selected a very lowly priced favourite in an uncompetitive field, at 11/4 I think it's fairly obvious that he is expected to go close, please can you shine more light on your comments or give us better insight,

With regards,
    HH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

hoopyhoopy wrote: »
    Hi zimmermania, thank you kindly for your input tonight, I'm not sure if your post was intended as a joke or if it is in fact a blatant case of trolling, in any case I'm sure MODS have been notified and will respond.

You have selected a very lowly priced favourite in an uncompetitive field, at 11/4 I think it's fairly obvious that he is expected to go close, please can you shine more light on your comments or give us better insight,

With regards,
    HH

Zimmer is the tips thread... pretty sure he's not trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

11/4 isn't that low.

I've lost on countless horses odds on. Evens. Hotter favourites.

A tip is a tip. Back it or don't.

Let the man post his tips in peace. Thank him for doing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Niallers87

With regards,
    HH
    If anyone is trollin here; id expect its you hula hoop

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

With regards,
    HH

You’re new around here, aren’t you?

Apologies folks no offence meant it's just I had a fancy this evening for honour oak in the same race and I wanted to gain better insight into Zimmermans backing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Apologies folks no offence meant it's just I had a fancy this evening for honour oak in the same race and I wanted to gain better insight into Zimmermans backing.

And you felt the best way to get this insight was to accuse someone of trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Genuinely cannot believe what I am reading here. Some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

For anyone interested, Thunder Speed is 4/1 to win by a 1length or more with BV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

With regards,
    HH

Get out hoppy and stay the f1uck out

With regards,
    HH

The mods may respond to your post,a tip is when one receives info that a horse is trying and that connections expect it to run well.

I simply make the distinction between one I fancy and one I get info about,indeed at least one
    boardy suggested that I have a better record with those I fancy than tips I receive and that observation is probably correct.

I backed this particular horse lto and I think I posted that here when it was really stepped up in distance and I do fancy it tonight,i checked with someone who is connected with the yard and was told the horse was fancied.I posted that info without frills as I considered it useful and I am at a loss to understand how you could suggest I might be trolling but as always I have no problem with anyone repying to anything I post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Hoophoopy, you may have got your races mixed up.....just sayin like...

naughto wrote: »

Haha okay you keep listening to your zimmer god giving 11/4 favs as "good chance" , don't heed my 16/1 gems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Haha okay you keep listening to your zimmer god giving 11/4 favs as "good chance" , don't heed my 16/1 gems

You just have to read back over the tread to see how good his tips are.when you are as good with the tips then we will listen to your “gems”

Not my best day,a few horses not running as well as I expected and bringing a good run all week to an end.

Still that's the racing game and I will continue to try and find a few winners for sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

Still that's the racing game and I will continue to try and find a few winners for sat.

Keep em coming Zimmer, always watching for your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Hi Hoopy, I missed your 16/1 gem. Not sure where the aggro towards Zimmerman is coming from. Seriously you must not be a frequent visitor to this thread. Now in real life I would not know Zimmerman if he kicked me in the hole, but his record in giving personal fancies and inside info on tips is second to none. Nobody on this forum could even get close to competing with him. That is a fact. I don’t agree with anybody throwing hate towards you because it is obvious you have not regularly followed this thread, because if you had Zimmerman would have made you money (another fact). Also let’s all remember that racing is not an exact science and it’s all a gamble, however if anybody has inside info on a runner I appreciate the sharing of it whatever the odds. Process the info you are given and bet if you want. Remember your money, your bets. Welcome to the forum by the way and keep throwing your gems for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

naughto wrote: »

Not saying I agree with this post but it did give me a real good laugh. I am still laughing as I post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

This thread is funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

don't heed my 16/1 gems
    Where was this?
    Gems?
    Where were these?
    Any links please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Where was this?
    Gems?