Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

Coltard wrote: »
    got word for
    Doncaster 1.50 speedy boarding 10/1
    going each way.

placed at 20/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭bladespin

Both placed, nice job lads.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    2.00 Fakenham
    Dusty Trail @ 7/1

Word for this one, weak in market is the only thing.

A poor 4th

Sorry all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Dusty Snail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Dusty Snail
    Comments like that make fellas reluctant to post info. In for a penny in for a pound.

Comments like that make fellas reluctant to post info. In for a penny in for a pound.

Didn't mean any harm, I always thank any tip I go for.

Didn't mean any harm, I always thank any tip I go for.

I'm not gonna get worried about a comment on the Internet. Your fine.

Just said I'd share it. Hadn't had a decent tip in a while now and looked good on old form and recent blow out on the AW to help. I'll keep it on side for another while and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I thought it was rather witty :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I agree, no nastiness in that, very witty. Beautiful Romance had a great run. Backed Jamaican Bolt in a double last night but had €10 e/w on him and Red Pike in the last, absolutely sick I didn't rf them!!!

• Advertisement

Screenshot added lads as I don't like to after time. Just sick I missed 8/1 + 7/1 reverse forecast as I often have a crack at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Shalaman and Gretzky are both fancied in the 8 40 Dundalk,Shalaman will be held up and his inexperienced rider may have trouble getting a clear run.My main bet is Gretzky ew with a saver on Shalaman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublinvillian

Lad I work with is a joint owner of equation of time in the 7:10 in Dundalk ,he says they'll be going for it , @ 12/1 worth an ew bet , but I also fancy rummaging in the same race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Got a tip for Adelaide running in moonee valley tomorrow . He's 5/1

Lad I work with is a joint owner of equation of time in the 7:10 in Dundalk ,he says they'll be going for it , @ 12/1 worth an ew bet , but I also fancy rummaging in the same race

Oh dear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublinvillian

Oh dear indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

certainly wasnt going for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭naughto

Dusty Snail

Great name for horse bad name for a snail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Get in Gretzky, 20/1 sp, started around 40/1 betfair big drift. Won in a photo. Shalaman a good third, lost lengths coming on outside, both came from rear, Gretzky went for gap though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Brilliant info. Pity Hardstone got in the middle. Would have been some forecast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Shalaman and Gretzky are both fancied in the 8 40 Dundalk,Shalaman will be held up and his inexperienced rider may have trouble getting a clear run.My main bet is Gretzky ew with a saver on Shalaman.

Boom. Thanks mate. Nice way to kick off the weekend. Come on munster now.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Get in Gretzky, 20/1 sp, started around 40/1 betfair big drift. Won in a photo. Shalaman a good third, lost lengths coming on outside, both came from rear, Gretzky went for gap though.

That rounds off a nice day and sets up a good weekend I was right that young OBrien might not have the balls to sit he came far too wide unlike Gretzky who landed me a lovely touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Thanks my friend! Gretzky tip just got my losses back for today and a small bit more!

Well played sir. I got a "tip" for that race also, didn't even share or back it myself as knew it wasn't gonna be close. Only seen your post now! Was a tricky race but that was some price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Well played sir. I got a "tip" for that race also, didn't even share or back it myself as knew it wasn't gonna be close. Only seen your post now! Was a tricky race but that was some price!

Didn't go for the betfair sp (usually with these tips if they're any good will shorten, just remarking how crazy it was a tip like that won) but delighted with the 20/1 anyway. Was screaming Shalaman home until the commentator announced Gretzky's move through the field. Couldn't believe it got through so many. Had basically given up on it with the drift anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Cheers zimmer. Great tipping. stag tomorrow so 20/1 winner very welcome.

Super stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

That rounds off a nice day and sets up a good weekend I was right that young OBrien might not have the balls to sit he came far too wide unlike Gretzky who landed me a lovely touch.

Great tipping Zimmermania! Funnily enough I thanked your tip and stayed away after when I saw the drift! I'll know for again!

Didn't go for the betfair sp (usually with these tips if they're any good will shorten, just remarking how crazy it was a tip like that won) but delighted with the 20/1 anyway. Was screaming Shalaman home until the commentator announced Gretzky's move through the field. Couldn't believe it got through so many. Had basically given up on it with the drift anyway.
    Shalamans owner is a big punter.Matthew Smith does not bet except for fun neither does Gretzkys owner,many of his horses drift in the betting eg(winter lion).You must not be put off by a drifter from this yard when told it is fancied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nice one! Today starts like last night ended.

• Advertisement

Nice one! Today starts like last night ended.

Did anyone see the ride Ryan Moore gave it?

Wow, unreal stuff. Had to pass out the whole field and went wide.

Ps.

Got 2 messages about 2 runners today. Not big prices but well fancied to win all the same. Just sharing it, lots of racing today so could be a nice double later on.

Aintree 4.50
    Timesremembered @ 2/1

Wexford 5.40
    Captain Carol @ 5/4

I was told this morning by a good source that Jacobean was expected to win the 3 50 at Doncaster.It may not be earth shattering news that this one is well fancied but a tip is a tip.What is interesting about this one is that Ladbrokes,who know the time of day where Coolmore horses are concerned appear to be swerving this one going just a miserable 5/2. I backed Jacobean at 7/2 and again at 10/3 with pp and I am hoping the price may appear very generous at 4 oc today.

Didn't see it myself but an exceptional ride by Moore by all accounts

I got on all those tips today.

Fingers crossed

If it wasn't for the fact that I lived in a place called Elm Park I would back Jacobean, but I have to back Elm Park! Will rf them

**** it. Jacobean it is, even if it loses I've made a lot from tips here yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭naughto

double gone

Did anyone see the ride Ryan Moore gave it?

Wow, unreal stuff. Had to pass out the whole field and went wide.

Ps.

Got 2 messages about 2 runners today. Not big prices but well fancied to win all the same. Just sharing it, lots of racing today so could be a nice double later on.

Aintree 4.50
    Timesremembered @ 2/1

Wexford 5.40
    Captain Carol @ 5/4

Timesremembered fell at the 3rd, Captian Carol won @ 8/13. Pity. Small few euro back was all.

Hidden universe tipped today. Different tipster to the last winner I gave.

He's second favourite, 6/1, leapordstown, 3.25, most places paying 5 places

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

No sign of swiftmarc tomorrow

St. James gate ew 4 30.from guy I know with a connection to the stable. Reasonably reliable.

• Advertisement

sdoc13 wrote: »
    St. James gate ew 4 30.from guy I know with a connection to the stable. Reasonably reliable.

Brutal. Sorry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Arnold Tanzarian

Word from the yard about this one. expected to win tomorrow.

Forced Family Fun 1.20 catterick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Arnold Tanzarian

Third. Very dissapointed with that. sorry guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Had him ew so cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

It ran well had every chance coming down the straight. I don't mind so much when I at least see em giving there all.

Barren Hill is fancied in the first at Pun,i am not going to overboard on as it does not have a great deal to show for its bumper and maiden hurdle runs.However it is fancied and i am assured it will run well.

Family friend tipped cool Bahamian at 12/1 today. Kempton 18.55

I went to the bookies and backed him for my mother and for my father. Decided he'd have no chance at those odds and didn't back him myself.

Absolutely sickened. Romped home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Family friend tipped cool Bahamian at 12/1 today. Kempton 18.55

I went to the bookies and backed him for my mother and for my father. Decided he'd have no chance at those odds and didn't back him myself.

Absolutely sickened. Romped home.
    Cheers for not posting it beforehand :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I was thinking the same thing but it's hard to post a horse you don't fancy.

Greyhound tip
    Sunderland 1.19
    Trap 3

Source is solid and has given winning tips before and this is first I've posted here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement