Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Sales?

Options
  • 07-01-2008 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,975 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Anyone know any bike shops in Dublin that have good deals on bikes for the January Sales? Don't say Halfords ;) I'm on the look out for a fairly decent entry level hybrid at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Bike shops generally don't do January sales. The cheap bike stock is generally available October (ish) when the next years models come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Stark wrote: »
    Hey all,

Anyone know any bike shops in Dublin that have good deals on bikes for the January Sales? Don't say Halfords ;) I'm on the look out for a fairly decent entry level hybrid at the moment.

cyclesuperstore! finishes ion the 15th...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Wheelworx

Wheelworx are having a sale at the moment but we can't put all the reductions on the website www.wheelworxbikes.com
    e mail me directly if there is anything you are looking for a price on or call on 4577100.
    Rob
    robert@wheelworxbikes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

[/URL]being honest there is no such thing as a decent entry level bike.
    if you are buying just buy what is best for you, not just because its half price;)
    most bike shops buy in crap, sell them high before x-mas and half them down to the proper price, this carry on only happens with the 'decent entry level' stuff. As most people spending money on decent bikes kind of have an idea of what they are worth.
    just a warning:)
    although my advice is aKona Smoke on chain reaction.

Advertisement