Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What they get up to in Borneo

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hahaha, from heinous animal cruelty to the quality of the women in the wesht. I love the interweb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Whoa whoa whoa! Sligo women may be hairyier than a shaved Orangutan but at least most of them smell better!
    Been upping your game recently, Hail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Well its been proven that AIDS was passed over from primates to Humans. So that there is the missing link. I'd say this sort of sh!t has been going on for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Been upping your game recently, Hail?

No... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

KTRIC wrote: »
    Well its been proven that AIDS was passed over from primates to Humans. So that there is the missing link. I'd say this sort of sh!t has been going on for years.

And yours is where exactly to prove this?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

According to that infallible source, wikipedia
    Most experts believe that HIV probably transferred to humans as a result of direct contact with primates, for instance during hunting or butchery.[142] A more controversial theory known as the OPV AIDS hypothesis suggests that the AIDS epidemic was inadvertently started in the late 1950s in the Belgian Congo by Hilary Koprowski's research into a polio vaccine.

I think by hunting & butchery, they actually mean monkey-bum sex. Its a pretty thinly veiled reference. Also, apparently in gay circles "research" is code for "bum exploration" and "polio vaccine" means monkey bums.

Q.E.D tbh.

Advertisement