Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pistol Shooting in Florida, USA

• 07-01-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Has anyone been to Florida, USA and attened any tourist friendly pistol / rifle ranges. I'm heading to Orlando next month and figured I might try visit one of these ranges which allow tourists to fire pistol / rifle / smg. I am familiar with handling pistols and rifles myself but would like my fiance to be able to have a go as well.

Anyone who could shine some light on the area would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I know nothing of Florida, but here's somewhere to be having a look around until someone with real world experience comes along-
    http://www.wheretoshoot.org/index.cfm

Here's a High Road thread on the subject-
    http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=237040

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

I shot at in indoor range on international drive, several years back. They had assault rifles and pistols for rent. It was directly across from wet and wild. But im sure there would be a range alot closer to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

cpstears wrote: »
    Has anyone been to Florida, USA and attened any tourist friendly pistol / rifle ranges. I'm heading to Orlando next month and figured I might try visit one of these ranges which allow tourists to fire pistol / rifle / smg. I am familiar with handling pistols and rifles myself but would like my fiance to be able to have a go as well.

been there the last two years theres a place beside orange county jail,shoot straight,I think thats the name, they have a good selection .22pistol 38/357,9mm,40s&w,10mm,45, mostly glocks,
    also have fully auto h&k mp5k had fun with that,uzi,tommy gun,ar15 in 9mm ar15 .233,and a few other,Ammo works out about 10/12$ a box of 9mm, staff are very friendly and leave you alone once they see you can handle safely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 trevcon

I also shot at the Indoor range on International Drive few years back, but I heard its closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 m3.

cpstears wrote: »

was in orlando last year and went to a range on the sand (cant rem the second name) road. 10min fron the windham hotel on international drive.

my girlfriend did it as well, was good, just give them ur driving licence and fire away....

• Advertisement
Advertisement