Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance

Options
  • 07-01-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I am interested to hear from anyone who has completed courses in Career Guidance

Anyone from Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in UL - offered on part-time basis over 2 years. I believe this option is offered in Carick-on-Shannon as well (?) If anyone has any feedback etc on the course - much appreciated

Also Higher Diploma in School Guidance & Counselling in Maynooth - 1 year full-time

Both courses are aimed at secondary school teachers - unfortunately i am not a member of the teaching profession - but have keen interest in this area - trying to figure out which would be best course to do.

Advertisement