Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bubbles?

• 07-01-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Where is the old rogue this weather? It he not a legend of the boards?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Do you mean the guy who was on Big BrotheR?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Here The-Rigger: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Bubbles

He's still around

>_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

After taking control of a girl's account on MSN got a guy to get a 40 euro taxi-ride into Dublin (and back home again) at 3:30am in the morning to meet up for "sex".

Legend, absolute legend. Oh how i LOL'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

He is watching...waiting... >_> maybe behind you as we speak!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

layke wrote: »
    Legend, absolute legend. Oh how i LOL'd.
    That was a funny one alright. It's such a long read though. I was bored in work one day last year and the read the whole lot and listened to the clip at the end. Why anyone would go to that amount of trouble without first speaking to someone on the phone I'll never now. But hey, that God for gullible people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Here The-Rigger: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Bubbles

He's still around

>_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

After taking control of a girl's account on MSN got a guy to get a 40 euro taxi-ride into Dublin (and back home again) at 3:30am in the morning to meet up for "sex".

That was bubbles? Oh man that guys is a ****ing legend. I know of the guy who was the victim and I think I still have the audio recording of bubbles/himself talking while bubbles said "I dont like you...." ...classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭Beans_On

"After taking control of a girl's account on MSN got a guy to get a 40 euro taxi-ride into Dublin (and back home again) at 3:30am in the morning to meet up for "sex".

Can someone please elaborate.sounds quality!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

This was brilliant. I read it all and the voice clip in the end is just fantastic. It's tear inducing laughter.

I'd love to read it all again but have no idea where the link is?

Note: If someone posts the link, be sure to read the whole story first before listening to the clip. It will make it all the sweeter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*cough*

He certainly is good at what he does.

• Advertisement
Advertisement