Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Test Centres

Options
  • 07-01-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I've been reading the thread on MS Test Centre's

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055197166

and the associated problems, and I'm having a similar problem trying to book a Cisco exam within Munster/Connacht through PearsonVue. For instance, the only test centre within Connacht is Galway, and there's nothing available within the next 6 months. The only one in Munster is Cork, and there's only one day available in the next six months.

Anyone know of any private test centres within Connacht/Munster that might be able to fit me in if I beg?. Otherwise its looking like I'll have to head to the UK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Try and contact Passax (sp) in Galway and ask to speak to Kevin I think.. the Trainer is spot on.

What about Dublin?

Sometimes it helps to call Prometric on the phone 1800 626104

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Try and contact Passax (sp) in Galway and ask to speak to Kevin I think.. the Trainer is spot on.

What about Dublin?

Sometimes it helps to call Prometric on the phone 1800 626104

I did a few Cisco exams with Passax in the past, but they stopped being listed by Prometric for some reason, and now that Cisco have moved completely to Pearson its not really an option.

The best place seems to be Blanchardstown in Dublin for available dates. Its a bit far from Galway/Cork, but better than the UK I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

ccna or whatever the new name for it running in UL week 23rd of Jan not sure if open to ul staff/student though.. but if you ring csis dept and enquiry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Nutty wrote: »
    ccna or whatever the new name for it running in UL week 23rd of Jan not sure if open to ul staff/student though.. but if you ring csis dept and enquiry

Thanks, but doing the CCSP so its not applicable. Managed to book what I needed in Dublin. Its far from ideal having to take a full day off work (as a contractor), but needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

@Stky10

Since your a contractor make sure you claim your Test \ Travail \ Subsistance back for day. Not ideal but it should minimise the cost of having to come to Dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement