Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

k800 modem charges on o2!

• 07-01-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I had 60 cent credit on it (which actually last a while using aft and my friends number @ 1c/min) and I connected no problem. It said I am connected to 3G network. I opened google. And I typed in boards.ie and it brought me to boards. Then credit went. Does o2 offer a flat rate offer with data from your mobile ? I would only use this the odd time and wouldnt like a contract as I have internet at home. Im thinking of switching to vodafone as they have a 99 cent/day 50 MB bundle. How much would the 50 MB bundle get you? Is there no way I can get it with o2 unless they dish out data bundle deals?

Cheers lads ,,, always helpful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭mondeo

Its frightfully expensive to use the o2 variant. I never use it, It would be cheaper to go the internet cafe and sit there an hour

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If memory serves correctly, there is a data bundle which is 1 meg of free usage and half price there after on o2(1 cent for 2 kb instead of 1 for 1). However there has been many changes to the data tariffs since I worked for O2, so your best bet would be to give them a quick bell. I think the above was 20 a month from your credit.

I still think the above would be expensive, considering how graphics/ java heavy most sites are these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

You maybe able to get the broadband add-on for 30e a month.
    I got it on billpay, dont know about speakeasy though

Advertisement