Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines - what do yee expect? Seriously?

Options
  • 11-02-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I know it's well early, but it's at the back of many peoples heads at the moment.
    What do yee girlies expect from yer fella at Valentines?
    Do you expect flowers and meal as standard? What if he forgot flowers?
    Would you definately expect more if it was your first Valentines together?
    Are other presents acceptable?

I know lots of yee will say 'oh, I don't care for it... as long as we know we love each other blah blah'... well b*llix to that, as I know you'd love to get flowers or feel really left out as everyone else gets them...
    It's gonna be my first with my g/f this year (anniversery is shortly after), but I hate the idea of Valentines. It's like we all have to confirm and do the same thing. I've always liked to be different and original in my relationship with her, and would consider just bringing her out for a meal the night before to show this! I can't exactly not get her flowers either, no much how she'd agree...
    Meh, guess this has turned into a bit of a rant.

So, what's your expectations this Valentines?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement