Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulgaria managers job

Options
  • 07-01-2008 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Anyone know were i can get betting on the next bulgaria managers job ASAP??

cant find the market anywhere . . .

any and all info greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Can't imagine why there would be a market. Wouldn't be worth the time and effort for the likely turnover.

If, as per the article below would suggest, you believe it is to be El Tel you could make money by laying him to be the next Ireland manager on BF.

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/boysingreen/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=30507

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

there was a market awhile ago - and my sig has been like that a long time - but yes that is the reason why.

Ahh just wondering about it

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

semibluff wrote: »
    there was a market awhile ago - and my sig has been like that a long time - but yes that is the reason why.

Ahh just wondering about it

thanks

Why don't you just lay him on Betfair for a better return? :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

have already, but dont want it invested too long

Advertisement