Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hughtons wages

Options
  • 07-01-2008 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what Hughton would have been on a year with spurs?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Hopefully it was just enough to cover the cost of his tracksuit and all those notepads and pens he seemed to go through. Im not sure he actually served any other purpose. Other than maybe being used as a goal post in practice games?

Interesting question though. I wonder what all the assistant managers are on in the premier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Harsh!
    He was one of the most experienced and qualified coaches in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

i think hughton was a good for us....just like BMJ i think they just went past there sell by date...wouldnt get on his back myself...good servant to the club...(my opinion)

used to enjoy reading his notes on spurs.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I don't know what money he was on but I reckon he's been one of the most genuinely loyal servants to Spurs. One thing I'd bet is that his replacement is probably earning double.

Unfortunately loyalty means nothing in football these days and as we know whenever the manager is sacked then all his backroom staff exit with him.

I hope he gets a suitable role elsewhere and is succsessful even though it may mean stepping down a league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RichMc70 wrote: »
    I hope he gets a suitable role elsewhere and is succsessful even though it may mean stepping down a league.

or several :p

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement