Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico flyer through door

Options
  • 07-01-2008 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all.

Quick question

I got another (got one last october too) Perlico flyer in the letterbox today although I dont live in a BB enabled area, Well at least not DSL anyway as I have wireless.

My question is, Does every household in the country get these or are they supposed to just go out to BB enadled areas? Or maybe my exchange is going to be upgraded soon and its a sign? (I very much doubt it)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If it came by An Post, then Perlico are just peppering an entire postal district with the fliers, regardless of whether the service is available to you. If it was some guy going around delivering leaflets, then it's probably the same situation, they're just blanketing an entire area as it might be available to some.

It's unlikely to be in any way related to what eircom may or may not be doing in your local exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭rav1410

Yea thought as much but I was hoping.

It came by An Post by the way.

Thanks for your reply

Advertisement