Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone received a n95 8gb from vodafone.ie?

• 07-01-2008 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I ordered a n95 8gb billpay from vodafone.ie on the 28th December. I think they guarantee delivery within 24 hours but I allowed for the public holidays etc. I shot off a few emails which were never answered, so I rang on Friday afternoon to see what status it was at, they fobbed me off and told me to call back today and delivery was guaranteed within 3 working days not 24 hours. So I called this afternoon and they couldn't even locate my order on the database, despite getting an email confirming my order on the 28th of December. I was advised to place the order again and they'd refund the money if I was charged for two phones.

They were unable to tell me if the phone was in stock, so I am wondering has anyone here received a n95 8gb from vodafone.ie recently? I was thinking if the phone is not in stock this could be the reason why my order is not on their database.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

[QUOTE=Nephew; I was thinking if the phone is not in stock this could be the reason why my order is not on their database.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps. The guy who sold me mine said they didn't expect to sell too many of them.... so it may be a stock issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep I had a story like yours and got a months line rental free for my trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

It's a bit unbelievable that a company like vodafone would have such a crappy online system in this day and age that issues an order confirmation email then erases the order from the database. The customer care weren't exactly helpful either, I'm still waiting on a reply from the two emails I sent last wednesday. Perhaps I should stick with o2 and wait for n95 8gb to come out on billpay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

I ordered the N95 8gb as an upgrade on Friday morning off the Vodafone website and it was delivered first thing this morning. Still appears to be the SIM free device as there is no Vodafone branding on it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I called them just after my last post. After a twenty minute conversation, fifteen of which I was on hold as they looked into it, I was told it was approved for delivery and it wasn't approved. They told me to call back before 6pm tomorrow. I'll call them at 10am tomorrow and if it isn't sorted by then I'm cancelling the order and staying with O2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement