Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal Europe - can I take to small claims ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

koHd wrote: »
    You know nothing.

care to expand on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

ztoical wrote: »
    care to expand on that?

Haha I was just jokin' around with Savman. I know him, and never knew he was on boards. And he doesn't know I'm on boards either, so I thought I'd wind him up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

koHd wrote: »
    Haha I was just jokin' around with Savman. I know him, and never knew he was on boards. And he doesn't know I'm on boards either, so I thought I'd wind him up ;)
    Fecker. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Oceana2u

hi OP, I have heard of many experiences with Paypal similar to yours in the past. Paypal can be the best and worst company to deal with depending on the people you have the good/bad fortune to report your problem to. Seems like you have been downright unlucky to come up against a few morons. I would advise you to call Paypal again and simply ask for the name of one of the supervisors, then hang up and write a registered letter addressed to that supervisor and detailing your problem in as simple English as you can. End the letter by saying you will call again in 3 days and will ask for him/her and that you hope they will help. They will then already be familiar with the details of your case when you do call.

Your description of your problem has been very clearly put here, so you did well in describing it seeing as it's a particularly complicated problem - made unneccessarily worse due to Paypal's employees' unwillingness to cooperate.

Amazingly there appear to be one or two people on the planet who haven't yet learned that there are millions of individuals (who are not business entities!) out there who operate regularly on eBay. Welcome back from your coma boys! :-)

Good luck with this, OP.

Oceana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Goldman82

I love that PayPal allows opening several currencies within one account. I don't like that PayPal does not issue a card outside the UK. I used to be a heavy PayPal user, but now I am both buying less on eBay (use Amazon now) and dislike PayPal for their slow development.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Was it worth bringing up a 2 year old thread just to say that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement