Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD games

Options
  • 07-01-2008 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Anyone bought one of these, I've seen a fair few of them about mostly tv shows and movie tie ins, I'd thought there wasn't much you could do with DVD with regard to interactivity so I'm guessing these are a big load of pants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

MooseJam wrote: »
    these are a big load of pants

Yeah pretty much

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

They exist solely for partially drunk relatives to pull out once the conversation has dried up at family gatherings. The gamer in me would like to point out that a good FPS would be a far more exciting experience, but the human in me generally wants to jump out the windows when parties descend to this level.

I think I shall purchase a copy of Rock Band to alleviate this problem in the future.

Advertisement